I bet my best friend $100 our waiter wanted me [MF]

free dating

I finally have a recent story I can write!

A group of my girlfriends went to Vegas recently for a mini vacation. It’s been a while since we went all out and we got a little crazy.

I also just made the decision to dress VERY slutty all weekend. I basically bought a new wardrobe for the occasion. On one particular night I was skin tight leather pants and a top that couldnt quite be described as a “shirt.” It was more of a play on a shirt.

I looked good. I was cold AF but it was worth it.

We went out to dinner and our waiter was CRAZY hot and was 100% flirting with me.

Funny enough: he kind of looked like my husband.

My best friend made a comment about how men in Vegas really know how to get tips by flirting and I whole-heartedly disagreed.

“I don’t think he’s just flirting for a tip. That dude is into me.”

My friend laughed and was like, “He’s flirting with every table!”

“Nope, this dude wants me.”

My friend then tells me she will give me $50 if I prove it. I tell her I have to text my husband.

My husband and I are MOSTLY monogamous, but we occasionally make exceptions.

I text my husband and ask if I can seduce this dude to win a bet.

“Seriously, V?” He responds.

“I’m not going to fuck him. I just want to casually make out and get $50.”

“I’ve never seen you ‘casually’ make out with anyone. You’re sexual AF.”

My best friend announces she’ll make it $100.

We’re both lawyers and insanely competitive.

I inform my husband of the higher stakes and he finally texts back, “Fine! But only for two minutes and no hand stuff.”

I can work with that.

I start asking our waiter more questions when he stops by and REALLY turn up the flirtation. He’s Italian and I make it a point to compliment his accent three times. He tells me he loves my American accent.

My best friend is rolling her eyes and tells me I’m delusional when he walks away. “He literally probably just said that to like every woman in here.”

“This dude wants me. I’m telling you.”

Finally, I decide to go for it. I ask him where the bathroom is and he offers to show me.

Yep, dude wants me.

When we make it to the door he turns to leave and I wink and ask him if he wants to join.

He’s a little shocked but gets a huge grin on his face. “Oh, my love. I thought you’d never ask.”

The moment the door closes we attack each other. He’s such a sweet kisser. I am far more aggressive.

My husband is right. I never “casually” do anything sexual.

I pin him against the wall and he pulls me in close. When he sweeps me to the back to the other corner so he can pin my hands above my head he mumbles something about how my ass needs to be worshipped.

Oh bro, in another life I would have let you.

He pushes against me and I feel he’s hard.

Damn it.

I have to stop him. “Did I do something wrong, my love?”

“Oh no, it’s just been two minutes.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Oh I’m married. I got my husband’s permission to do this, but I have to stop. You are FINE as hell though.”

He laughs and says my husband is a lucky man. I tell him he knows it.

When I return to our table I inform my best friend I will accept payment in cash or Venmo. I also text my husband I’m going to buy him something really nice. I give him details so he can get off. We don’t do stuff like this often, but it’s kind of hot when we do.

My best friend is still pissed at me. Never underestimate my ability to seduce.

submitted by /u/AllTheBoysIveFckedB4
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sglgur/i_bet_my_best_friend_100_our_waiter_wanted_me_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more