[M]y G[F] came out as bi and surprised me with a [F]riend on my birthday.

free dating

No bullshit, I really needed to write this while the memory's fresh; to remember it how it was.
Do You know how love and dating are hard for most people? Well, that has nothing to do with us. My GF, whom I should call Anna from now on, and I clicked right away with the most intense desire. We were 23 back when we met and I swear, 5 years on, she looks even better. She is the hottest person alive. Like, heads turn wherever she walks in, a beautiful face with model features, the strong chin, defined cheeks, and, oh, her red hair waving like a lion's mane.

People can't help themselves, their mortal eyes follow her unconsciously, but I can tell she loves the attention. Most guys would kill to be me, I had nothing going on for me and it's ridiculous to wake up to the perfect woman; I could contemplate her young and radiant naked body forever, watching her under the morning sun is the kind of sight that reminds you of how angels would look like. Michelangelo would've blushed in awe with her small perky boobs that fit the hand perfectly. I'm drooling just thinking of those perfect small pink nipples adorning the top.
I can't help my mouth, it always starts there, it's impossible to watch those lovely breasts without thinking of the sweet pleasure of sucking them sweetly; letting your tongue loose around the areola while caressing the tip with the lips. Sorry, I got distracted...

We never really had any problems being honest about how attracted we were to each other. But we rarely spoke about how attracted we were to other people...We started living together some months ago. It wasn't smooth at first because of the outside circumstances (family pressure, jobs, adult stuff mostly) but we found our pace. It was a weird change, especially regarding our sex life, which we left aside for a while. We used to fuck for hours. I mean it, third time I saw her we were on top of each other.

She longed for a man like me to fill her wet sweet spot, right under her pubis where my brown dick fits perfectly. It's crazy to think there can be such compatibility, humans who complement each other in every way. I'm not going to lie, it became addictive for a while, we even got rid of the condoms after just a few tries. Feeling her wet skin clutching to my cock was worth it, we can never go back. Our bodies were made for each other. However, things went south quickly as matters complicated. We were aching for those unpreoccupied times where we could just lay endlessly.

She was never in the mood anymore. Her sex drive was shifting towards a serious side, no time to play could be spared, she'd masturbate me every now and then but we knew something was wrong. Stressed and fearful, she was suffering a lot, and could not find the words to express herself. I was clueless about her issue. So one day I really put her against the ropes, ask her straight what the fuck was going on, this was probably the most intense talk we've had up to that point in our relationship. I go about how frustrated I am, ask her if she still was into me, maybe she'd lost interest. Her eyes welled. I was expecting the worst. She probably wanted to leave me.

My mind was racing, I got anxious and couldn't stop crying with the thought of losing her. She shook me and told me it wasn't about that. What else then!? I was desperate to find out. She looked at me tenderly and her voice broke down as she confessed how she was unsure about telling me. She had long been into other girls. It started with some of her friends, my friends, strangers, any pretty-looking woman we'd found.

For years it was hidden, negative feelings were suppressing her needs. Anna had to let it out with me, the most trusted person in her life. It was a lot to take, my reaction to it felt like a big responsibility, it would change things forever. I'd never seen her more afraid and vulnerable. I told her it was nothing to be worried about. As long as she still wanted to be with me, I was fine with her being whoever she was, liking whatever she likes.

So as time passed I started to ask, digging more and more about it, I could hear her all day long talking about what she likes. Anna's sweet voice telling me how she desired women, ALL KINDS, it could be just a fit flirty brunette at the bar, blonde curvy waitresses at some dinner, or the thin brown teen cashier at the market.

Her fantasies about embracing her body, clenching her hand to the imaginary ass, she'd get so horny telling me about it until letting loose and fucking me while talking her fantasies out loud. Her imagination was wild, she could carry my mind to unimaginable places of unspeakable lust.
As you can guess, it wasn't long before we started looking for someone who could fulfill our, now shared, ardent thoughts and sexual cravings.

I was so into it now, both of us felt we were back at the beginning of our journey, rediscovering ourselves together. We were determined to do it. It had been a long year of lockdown but we said, fuck it, and went out one night. We don't usually do so, but thought it would be the best way to meet someone. None of us drink, so it was pretty chill, kinda boring actually, we were giving up. Out of nowhere a friend of mine comes over and introduces us to Inka.

Her exotic cousin from Indonesia, who's bored as fuck in this lonesome city and, has been wanting to make new friends wanted to go out that night although my friend was noticeably tired. Was this a dream? A petite skinny wide-eyed and full-lipped, that looks like one of those girls from socialmedia just appeared out of nowhere and, was now smiling at us(!?). Was I getting my hopes up too quickly? It was loud at the club so we could barely get to know her. However, Anna was super turned on, she was biting her lips so much, delighted with that stunning sight, watching the desperate 20-year-old dance whatever the shitty DJ was playing.

Soon enough, it didn't matter what reggaeton song was on. Inka was playful and tipsy. She pulled Anna against her body, grinding and pressing against her braless chest. Young bodies, warm skin dripping, dancing carelessly, bathed in darksome colored lights.

"Hey, hey, hey, listen, I've got to go!" My friend pulled me out of the scene to let me know she had a long day and was heading home with Inka. She signaled her cousin it was time to leave, who without flinching went to grab her oversized jacket. We were stalling them as much as we could, Anna was now talking to my friend and assuring her we could show her cousin around.

To be honest, we did keep in touch but Inka was always too busy to see us. She texted me A WHOLE LOT though. She was very interested in philosophy, literature, and music and I could show her stuff for hours. I was getting nervous about my GF's jealousy but she knew the whole time and insisted I should carry on talking to her. I think she was hoping for the best.

One day, out of nowhere, she tells me about this guy she's now seeing –I know, bummer...–. She asks if Anna and I have ever been with other couples. I told her we had, we were once at a meetup with several couples that got a bit wild. "Really!? Was it hot? Did you share her?" She started asking quickly. I realized how into it she was and told her, joking seriously, that we could do something like that if she's so curious. "You're a tease." She said and didn't talk about it anymore. This was back in July.

Fast-forward, months later, I get a message from Inka wishing me a happy birthday. I didn't remember ever mentioning it to her at all. I was getting suspicious, especially since it was the day before. That night after dinner, driving towards our house, Anna tells me she really needs to make a stop on the way to get us some weed. So I, gladly accept and follow her directions into an unknown part of the city. We park at some random house and out of the door, Inka's coming.

It's dark but she's radiant, just out of the shower, her hair looked like a mane against the street light framing her lovely small face with little makeup on, wearing a loose sweater with tight black jeans, sketching her hips and her ass was begging to be spanked. Anna gets out of the car, greets her, and giggle. They get in and ask me if I suspected anything. I nod my head and smile.

Anna was jumping in her seat, she turned to talk to Inka every time she could, they were discussing how many women each had kissed. Each had done it 2 times prior to that one, I kid around and say the third is always the best. At a stoplight, Anna turns to me and starts kissing me while rubbing the cock under my jeans, Inka joins our kiss, time stopped. I wanted the moment to freeze forever. To live in that aroused state. I was really getting a threesome for my birthday. It couldn't have been better.

We got to the Motel, the suite was paid for the whole night in full before our arrival. All details were taken care of by Anna. That god-given woman was the biggest blessing of my miserable existence; it's crazy how we men crave to be adored for the same reasons we hate ourselves. But here I was, being delighted by two sexy goddesses who were stripping before my eyes.

Anna was wearing that black laced bralette that lets her nipples stand out; thin knickers that reached just below her sensual little belly and descended into a tempting opening, showing her barely shaved pussy dripping with excitement. Inka was so nervous, in awe, she whispered: "Your girlfriend is so sexy...can I borrow her?".

Anna's beauty motivated our guest to rid herself of her outfit. She stood in front and grabbed her whole leg, pushing her fingers against Anna's glowing white skin. Watching her colors mixing, a spectacle only for me, the marks that her hand was leaving. Their Oh yeah faces while licking each other's neck and biting softly their earlobes. I was losing it, my dick couldn't fit in my underwear anymore, like an animal I felt like reaching into it and pull it out to stroke it. But patience rewards those who wait enough to be taken care of.

My girlfriend removed Inka's darkened jeans, slowly revealing her moraine buttocks for me to see and hers to grab. It was the most amazing piece of round ass we've ever witnessed, her toasty skin was shining that night under the dim lights, my eyes were fixed on it. Until my girlfriend took off Inka's sweater...I kid you not, she was wearing a string suspender thin satin veil over her small chest, her nips were popping up showing her enthusiasm.

She asked if we minded small boobs, we answered excitedly how much we loved them, she must have thought: fuck it. Cause she took it off immediately to reveal her beautiful tiny breasts. Those brown beauties surrounded were by a lighter skin tone, so much time under the sun made her tan much more attractive. One could wander her hips traced by that thin line marked by her bathing suit. It seemed like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. They both kissed for a moment, time froze, I thought about how much we wanted this to happen, all of us.

The girls were so into it they almost forgot about me, they both started laughing, looked at me and Anna said: "Are you liking your surprise baby?" She lit a joint and blew the smoke into Inka's mouth, then passed it to me. Taking a puff reminded me how good life can be when you just give into the moment, let go of any preoccupation, and the little things that make big things like this happen; a lot of love was and trust was given to me and I wasn't going to spoiled it. Inka bit my neck, Anna held my cock under my pants again. How lucky was I. Blowing the smoke I decided to fuck these two ladies as hard, and long, and passionately as my earthly body was able to. I'd devote myself that night to their pleasure

The two whispered in each other's ear. They picked me up from the bed and started to make out, they liked how I stared at them. Anna grabbed our hands, led us to the shower and undressed Inka and then herself. The glass doors allowed me to watch how the hot water covered their young soft skin, rosing down Anna's belly down to her pussy.

Shyness and water were going down the drain. It seemed like both of them had done it a million times, my mouth was getting just as wet as Inka while being masterfully masturbated. The view was slowly tarnished by the hot steam, those two were smoking. The action was calling me, their eyes were on me from the inside, they both called my name.

The water was nice but getting my dick grabbed by Inka while Anna bit my lips and caressed my butt was way nicer. I was amazed by the smoothness of the whole thing. Even being showered like a god by two nymphs felt like the most natural thing in the world. Everyone should be spoiled like I have at least once. It was Anna's time, I pushed her gently against the wall and held her body firmly to let Inka's tongue climb her legs and spread them, those lovely brown full lips seemed cozy. Anna was grabbing her boobs and pushing Inka's head against her clit.

Our guest had her eyes rolling as she devoured my girlfriend, they were so turned on feasting on each others sensations, Anna's dream had come true. She was definitely bi, it was clear when she whispered in my ear: "can I suck her?" -Yes, baby, let me watch that...I replied making the veins of my cock pump harder. I've never gotten an erection like this, semen was dripping from the excitement. Not even the shower could wash it, it wasn't stopping.

Inka didn't think twice, she was already down there, she went straight for it. What can I say? She craved this good looking circumcised thick penis. My woman always says how much she likes it but having her sucking it with another really convinced me about it. Besides, she let our friend have it all, she went for her favorite part, the balls. Pleasure like this can only be felt and not described, my genitals had never been adored this way.

I felt like cumming. I had to hold it. So we turned off the shower, got out and without speaking, as the great team we've always been, Anna and I did our thing. We spoiled this girl like Cleopatra. We layed her between us, while they kissed I finally got a taste of that chocolate skin. I could get ahold of those delicate hips while grabbing her petite boobs with my big stud hands. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to savour those lips. My hand reached down for them, spreading them I found the warmest pussy.

This chick was so horny her temperature elevated making her moisturized flesh express her comfort. I remembered how badly Anna wanted to lick the clitoris I was rubbing. It may have been telepathy because just as fast as I envisioned it, I opened my eyes and saw her going down on the foreigner. Her face changed, she was out of herself, sliding her tongue up and down, being pulled closer. Inka was desperate, she was about to climax, her face was in the middle of crying, a seizure and a heavenly experience. She was possesed by our lust, she looked at my eyes directly, I couldn't figure out what she needed so I went for what I needed.

I got my mouth next to my girlfriend's and sloppily ate her ass. She was exploding in pleasure. Her cries were amusing, we were so turned on but focused on making her reach orgasm. We gorged on her body, we lost self control and the three of us knew there was no turning back. She started to scream our names, she pushed her hands against our heads in her tighs, I don't think she knew her body could contract like that. She was trembling, the poor thing needed a hug and some kisses to come back. She started thanking us while laughing and lit another joint. But Anna and I were too horny to take a break.

We kept on, she immediately lay on her back and demanded to be pleasured just as much as we had to our guest. She was so turned on and wanted that kind of attention, can't blame her, healthy jealousy, she wanted to claim her man. What a relief, my swollen dick was aching, finally it was going back where it belongs. I got to admit, being watched wasn't something that crossed my mind often but, looking at Inka gazing at my performance turned me on so badly, I fucked Anna like I hadn't in years just to show off. My dick was soggy with her fluids, never seen it so big before, Inka was delighted, she came over to help me with my sexual endeavor; she softly massaged Anna's clit while I fucked her. Anna's brain was leaving us, I've never seen her in that state, she wasn't responding but kept on grinding against me.

I pull out and inside, again and again, held on to her wide hips with one hand and flickering her anus with the other, she was well attended. Anna looked at me like a little baby, her innocent look staring straight at me, she begged me to fill her with my hot cum. I couldn't let her down, both my birthday and her wet dream were peaking; I couldn't resist to such a gorgeous sight. I gave in and went harder on her. They loved it, Inka had that look woman give when they find something they want for themselves in a man, a healthy jealosuy, Anna enjoyed it, I don't know, I guess I'm overinterpreting women. It was clear they both wanted me to finish.

My foreskin was being held so hard by her tight pussy. Her steaming body had a firm grip on my soul, her vagina was fixed on having my milky semen inside of her, I went on, harder, faster. She was screaming my name, the whole world went black. I let my soul out, all my love poured onto her, held in Inka's embrace, this angel was satisfied, glowing in beauty like young radiant venus.

My body was shaking, I was languid from the effort and the enjoyment. My birthday, our relation, and our fantasies were all improved by this great experience. I was satisfied but...they weren't. Guys think they're very horny until they meet two horny girls together. They kept going. Anna pulled a bag where she kept all her sex toys. I was tripping hard hearing the vibrator going on and on and their moaning harmonizing to the beat of their hips thrusting. They were sharing a double dildo and looking lovely. I felt like my duty was to help so I delicately massaged their clits. My two thumbs were busy and my tongue got too when Anna started kissing me.

Inka must have loved the view because she got a little bit closer to join us. None stopped. They were climaxing at the tip of my fingers and I could feel their genitals palpitating faster. They both came together, Inka was almost crying. Tears of joy were shedding from her eyes. Anna removed the dildo from her and laid her head on my chest. Her breathing was intense. Inka came over and hugged us. She was repeating "thank you so much for this" as if we had changed her cosmology.

I was vanishing away from this earth. I woke up from a 10-minute nap from what I thought was a cellphone alarm. I looked around and found Anna masturbating with a vibrator she brought.
Damn, I've never seen her like this. She was whispering in my ear lovely things that could rush any man's heart. She begged me to fuck Inka for her to gaze at. I asked her as I kissed her breasts if she really wanted that. She nods her head with her eyes shining, she's been thinking about this for a long time, I can tell. I turn to Inka and whisper to her Anna's wishes.

She is so ready to be fucked, she grabs my cock and pulls my foreskin in the most pleasurable manner. I lean against her and remember I hadn't had sex with anyone else in years. I get on my knees, she wraps her lips around the head of my penis and twists her tongue on the top of it. Softly going around, I see Anna wet and having the best time checking us out.

I look up and a mirror shows me the sexy man I've become, my body young and fit shining with the dim lights. I could see what they saw in me, all the self-hatred I had built for years was going away when knowing I was worth enough to live this. Inka looked at me and she needed no words to tell me how badly she wanted me inside her. She drops on her back and pulls me with her legs.

She wants me all the way, she goes deeper and deeper pushing my hips against her. Her tight inside was welcoming, Anna got closer to feel my cock under her pelvis. She loved rubbing her hand on Inka's chest without ever stopping touching herself. Inka wanted a big ending for this night. She turned over, bent herself up for me to see her glorious cunt and ass.

I couldn't resist those brown lips and thrust myself in. She started eating Anna pressing her sensual tongue against that sacred clit.
Anna was looking at me, being spoiled like the queen she is. They start moaning again, letting me know it's time to cum once again, together, one last time. I push harder against Inka, she has completely surrendered to me, I could do anything I wanted to her and she'd be grateful. I was going to give her all my hot cum, let her have it inside her, and fill that pussy to its limit. I kept going, Anna made this face of enjoyment, her eyes turned she screamed: "aw yes!" while Inka was being rammed in front of her by her boyfriend.

I let go of my control and a torrent of white steaming cum pours out of me onto her burning body. Covered in sweat we all fall down and finally end the night.
Reflecting on it. The biggest blessing was finding someone like Anna who I can trust and get into this kind of adventures. I heard once in a movie that love is the secret ingredient of sex, we only love each other much more after this so sex can only improve as well. We are eager to keep enjoying this new side of trust and confidence. If you'd like to, I can keep you posted on it ;)

submitted by /u/legaren
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/s82919/my_gf_came_out_as_bi_and_surprised_me_with_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more