Teasing My [26F] Husband’s Friend [27M] [MF]

free dating

This one might be a bit less x rated than others but I thought it was a sexy update to some of my previous adventures with my husband and his friend I have posted about before :) we are seeing him again over Christmas so I should have a much hotter GWS to post after that!

Anyways, a few weeks ago I had an incredibly hot weekend. Over the summer my husband and I fucked one of his (our) close friends when he came to visit and this was the first time we would be seeing him in person again since then. Unfortunately, other people would be there as well since it was my husbands birthday weekend and his college buddies were in town for a game. They all stayed with us so it was me plus five men for the weekend.

At first I figured the friend wouldn’t be interested again but he quickly made it clear that wasn’t the case. We immediately started heavily flirting every chance we got and it was less than 24 hours after his arrival that he was grabbing my ass over my leggings. Unfortunately my husband wasn’t comfortable having a repeat with his other friends around so nothing sexual could happen but from then on I made sure to wear my sexiest outfits with no underwear (he’s an ass man) and strategically position myself to make his life as difficult as possible.

I started laying between my husband and him on the couch while they played video games at night, and I made sure I was subtly touching him as much as possible without getting noticed. Sometimes I would lay with my head on my husbands lap and my feet subtly rubbing up against his lap under the blanket, and sometimes I would lay with my head against his lap and my feet on my husbands lap blatantly rubbing my hubby’s cock.

When I touched our friend I could feel his reaction in his body to my touch. He would soften, lean in, and sometimes softly moan or inhale/exhale and bite his lip. I would watch his eyes cloud over with lust as he would lean back and close his eyes, mentally willing away his threatening erection. I loved the way I could make him react from just a simple touch. Just one single finger dragged along the waistline of his sweatpants and the boundary of flesh and fabric was enough to make him moan. I could look at him just right and see just how badly he was wanting me.

I love to make men happy and feel good, I love seeing their confidence boost after a good fuck. I got so wet when our friend and I had a moment alone together and he told me that fucking the two of us was one of the hottest moments in his life. He said he’d been really depressed after his break up and hadn’t so much as even jacked off in the 4 months between when they broke up and he visited. I was the first one to fuck him since his breakup and he said I completely reunited his sexual spark and he hasn’t gone 12 hours without cumming since (and was now dying because of all my teasing lol).

When one of our other friends who was staying with us was talking to him, he made a comment about how he was depressed after a breakup but then had “a life changing, mind blowing sexual experience” that got him back on track and I could feel myself getting wet just knowing he was talking about us.

The other friend is not at all attractive but did recently go through a tough break up too and I’m not going to lie, it was definitely a fleeting thought.

Our friend we fucked is a great catch and was really underselling himself so I’m glad I was able to help him get his mojo back, he’s definitely been making some girls happy between then and now.

Now that everyone is gone though I’m back to masturbating (when I’m not fucking my husband, that is) to the thought of being the girl who helps guys get their confidence back after breakups so they can go fuck the girl of their dreams. A breakup fluffer?? Not sure the term for that one lol

submitted by /u/Anon7736394
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z6d28y/teasing_my_26f_husbands_friend_27m_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more