[Group] I lost a bet to 3 of my male friends.

free dating

Yesterday I stopped by a friend's house to see if she wanted to hit the mall with me. Well she wasn't there but her brother and 2 other guys were there watching the Ohio State and Maryland football game. I know all of them, Jason, Erick and Philip. I decided I would watch some of the game and wait for Tamara.

It was a good game and I kept telling the guys that Ohio was gonna lose. Jason said " if you are so confident then let's make a bet." I was so sure Maryland would win that I said " if Maryland wins you each owe me $50. Bucks!" Philip said " and if Ohio wins I want some pussy!" I was surprised but I couldn't back down now so I said " ok it's a bet" Jason and Erick both said "we want in on that bet" and to prove they were serious they each reached into their wallets and produced 50 bucks. They put the money in an envelope and placed it on the table.

Well we all know how that game turned out. They started jumping around screaming and laughing. Jason grabbed my hand and said "Well guys, since it's my house I'm going first" He led me upstairs to his bedroom and soon as he shut the door, he pulled his pants down revealing a nice thick uncut dick. He had me bend over his bed as he came behind me and lifted up my skirt, he pulled my thong to the side and pushed his semi-hard dick into my pussy. I wasn't expecting him to just plow right in but I have to admit his dick felt so good as he quickly began to harden inside me. He grabbed my hair and started ramming his dick into hard as he could. He gave me his best for 6-7 minutes and bust his nut deep inside of me.

Jason pulled his pants up and as he walked out of the room he said " who do you want next?" All I could say was " fuck off, you lucky bastard!" As he left I pulled my thongs off and removed my skirt. A few seconds later Erick and Philip both came in. Erick pulled his dick out and climbed up on the bed. He didn't bother removing his clothes as he straddled my chest and slid his long slender dick into my mouth and started skull fucking me. He was trying to stuff all of his 7 inches down my throat. Philip climbed between my legs and pushed his dick into my cum filled pussy. For 10 minutes Erick fucked my throat and finished with a huge load that slid straight down my throat. Philip lasted another 5 minutes and then he to pumped his load deep inside my pussy.

Eric put his dick back in his pants and after Philip was done with me he put his pants on and they both went downstairs. I laid there for about 5 minutes and then I got up and went to the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet Jason opened the door and handed me a towel. After cleaning myself up I went downstairs to see that Philip and Erick were gone. Jason said " those idiots were so fucking happy they forgot their money. Oh well fuck it, here!" He handed me the envelope. I said " I guess you want your $50 back?" And to my surprise he said " keep it, you earned it!"

I walked up to him and said " you know, you were the best fuck today!" I leaned into him and kissed him deeply while unzipping his pants, reaching into his boxers, pulling his dick out and started stroking him. I said " I want to fuck again!" His dick started to stiffen as I dropped to my knees and began sucking him. After a few minutes I stood up and pushed him down on the couch. Seconds later I was sliding down on his dick. I was riding him hard when Tamara walked in. She said only 4 words as she walked in. She said "You're such a slut!" She laughed and went upstairs and I continued to bounce on his dick.

After we finished fucking, I went upstairs and washed my pussy again. Walking to Tamara's room I went into Jason's room and left my thong on his pillow. I went and got Tamara and we both went out and spent my money. All in all it was a win-win for me, can't say the same for Maryland though!!

submitted by /u/jazzysexiness
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z0i4q6/group_i_lost_a_bet_to_3_of_my_male_friends/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more