My first air tight sex was amazing [F]

free dating

I had my first airtight when I was 36. My man (39) and I were at this party, with a bunch of swinger couples, and we decided to play with these two couples who were in their 30’s like us. After we got down on our knees and sucked the cocks of the three guys, they layed on the floor and made us ride them. I was feeling really horny, so it sounded like a good idea when one of the women proposed that we should be double penetrated. This was going to be my second time being DP.

The woman who had the idea went first, and she was having a good time, yelling to the top of her lungs. My man was fucking her pussy and the other guy was drilling her ass, when her husband said something like “me too”. He got in front of her and made her suck his dick. I saw that and said to myself: holyshit, I want that too. I went next and the other men shoved their dicks inside me, and I started to yell from the beginning because I was so fucking excited. Then I saw my man jerking and I told him to shut me up with his cock. He smiled, got closer and made me swallow his dick. At first, I felt a little bit uncomfortable, but it was because I was having a little pain in my back. I asked them to stop just for a couple of seconds, bent down a little bit more and then I asked them to drill me again. Having three cocks at the same time was fucking incredible and I was so excited that I almost bite my man’s cock. Then it was the other woman turn and she got an orgasm like the rest of us.

At the end, we layed down on the floor, got one husband on top of us and opened our mouths. I ate the cum of the husband of the woman who got fucked after me, but then I told my man to bring me his cock because I wanted to suck the last drops of cum from it.

submitted by /u/LatinaMilfAlle
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more