[MF] I fucked my wife in a resort pool while a landscaper watched from a distance

free dating

My wife and I needed a getaway and we decided to go to a pretty decent adults only resort where we could get a suite and a plunge pool right outside our room. The room was semi-secluded; you could see into our pool from some of the less traveled walking paths and there wasn’t any type of fence or anything around it.

We’re in our mid 30s and our sex life has slowly become more vanilla after being pretty wild in our early and mid 20s. We had talked about this and we’re looking for something fun to do while we were on vacation.

Around noon on the second day, we were getting into some foreplay and I figured we’d have sex on the bed and that would be fine. My wife had other plans though.

“Lets fuck in the pool,” she told me as we got undressed. I wasn’t so sure. We could probably get away with it without anyone seeing, but someone could easily walk by and see us just the same. It seemed like a 50/50 bet. But my wife insisted.

So we wrapped ourselves in towels and went outside. I dropped my towel and quickly climbed into the pool. At this point, it wouldn’t be that obvious that I didn’t have anything on so it wasn’t that big of a deal. I realized once we were in the water, probably nobody would notice so this wasn’t really that big of a deal.

My wife was looking around in an area I couldn’t see once I was in the pool. I asked what she was looking at. “There’s a guy over there,” she said. Apparently it was a landscaper working on some of the trees about twenty feet from where we were. There was a column near the pool that blocked me from being able to really see him where he was but he could see my wife and she could see him.

“Do you want to just go back inside?” I asked. “No,” she replied, and dropped the towel. She stood for just a second and then got into the pool.

“Did he see you?”

“I’m pretty sure he did,” she laughed.

I asked where she wanted to have sex in the pool. She moved over to a corner where the guy would obviously be able to see her.

“He can see you there. Why don’t we just do it over here?” I pointed to another corner.

“I don’t care,” she said, facing the edge of the pool and spreading her legs so I could fuck her from behind. I lifted her up a little and got inside her.

“Lift me up a little more,” she said. I wondered why but I went with it. I realized the little bit I had raised her up brought her tits above the edge of the pool where the landscaper had a clear view of them bouncing as I fucked her from behind.

After we fucked for a while, I asked if we should get out before I came.

“No, just cum inside me,” she gasped. I squeezed her hips, pumped my cock in and out of her a few more times and shot my load as deep as I could inside her.

I pulled out of her and moved back further in the pool. She stayed in the corner for a little longer then moved back to me. We cuddled and kissed for a minute then decided to get out.

She got out and got her towel but took her time drying off right where the guy could see her. I wasn’t even sure he was still there, but after I’d gotten out and we went back into our room, she told me he was still watching while she was drying off.

I never got a clear view of the guy, but my wife said she could see him clearly the whole time. She said he never obviously stared, but it was very clear he saw her and kept stealing glances. We figured it’s something he probably sees it a lot but we enjoyed the novelty of it quite a bit.

submitted by /u/drin1334
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ywc5p3/mf_i_fucked_my_wife_in_a_resort_pool_while_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more