Fucking my gf loudly turned her friend on [MF]

free dating

When this happened, my girlfriend at the time shared an apartment with a couple, who were her long-time friends.

I'd usually stay over at her place on weekends and we'd fuck at least three times a day, as this was mainly the only time we saw each other.

My girlfriend has always been very loud during sex and moans as soon as I brush against her nipples. By the time we've finished all the foreplay she's practically screaming, even more so as I begin stretching her out (her pussy is amazingly tight) and when she cums on my cock.

She's always either gagged or I'm holding her facedown into the bed so her flatmates can't hear her. I also don't fuck her as roughly as we'd both prefer in an effort to keep the noise down.

This changed recently when her friends went away for the weekend, leaving on Friday evening. Knowing we had the house to ourselves, we started the most intense sex marathon of our lives, basically fucking all of Saturday morning and night.

That night I fucked her very roughly, pounding her down into the mattress while pressing her face and tits against the headboard, which rattled against the wall.

She didn't hold back one bit as I stretched her and fucked her deep enough to hit her cervix. Hearing her scream and moan until she was hoarse because of me is one of the hottest things I've ever experienced and I unloaded deep in her, filling her pussy as she twitched and convulsed.

I was super tired and just stayed inside her as we collapsed onto the bed.

What we wouldn't find out until the morning was that her friends came back from their trip a day early and had been in the apartment around the same time we started fucking. This is what set the events in motion that ultimately lead to me cucking her flatmate's boyfriend. Let me know if you'd like to hear that story.

submitted by /u/Hung-Well69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z3w8ks/fucking_my_gf_loudly_turned_her_friend_on_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more