A night with my wife part 1 of 2

free dating

Last night my wife and I were laying in bed and it was getting late. I was getting sleepy and my wife looked over and asked if I was okay and told her, "just getting sleepy, think I'm going to bed now." She said, "I thought we were going to have fun tonight?" while smiling at me and giving me "the look." After hearing those words, sexually energy started rushing through my whole body as if it was caffeine and I became awake, feeling the blood rush to my penis as it grew and stiffen. My wife smirked and looked at me and her growing toy, told me to take of my clothes and to grab our toys and lube out of our drawer. She started taking her own clothes off to go full nude and while I'm grabbing our toys, I was feeling the rush of horniness take over my body and mind and feeling my mental clarity drift from mindfulness to needy.

After climbing into the bed with a dim light casting the sensual shadows of our body on the adjacent wall, my wife took my hand and starts pouring the lube slowly on my hand, looking into my eyes and whispers, "finger me and get me ready baby." With much delight and eagerness, I moved my hands over her vagina and slowly dripped the cold lube over her labia. As it touched her, she rolled her eyes back and moaned as the pleasure overtook her at the same speed of the dripping lube as it fell and coated her vagina and down to her anus. I reached for her vagina and traced the outsides of her labias and the opening line of her vagina, slipped my two fingers inside to feel the lube mix with her juices and the wet noises from her grew louder and louder with every finger thrust, turn, and movement. As her moans grew, she told me to jerk myself off, grabbed the lube and said "give me your hand" and poured some onto my hand. I grabbed my penis and spread the lubed to my balls and rubbed all over my penis. The cold lube started to drip past my balls since my wife gave me a too much from shaking and not having steadiness due to my finger teasing her clit with my thumb and index/middle finger on her gspot.

I moved to change positions to where I sat in front of her vagina to get a better view of it. I put my legs on each side of her and propped her legs on each side of me over my legs and sat up while continuing to finger her harder, and as she got louder, softer to edge her up to the point were she asked me to go more rough. I kept jerking myself, ranging in speed and roughness to the point of my first edge. Slowed down to not cum and reached over and grabbed my cock ring and rolled it down all the way to base. My penis got tighter, harder, veinier, slightly bigger, and the tip grew so sensitive that it radiated down the shaft with every touch. Pure pleasure ecstasy. 🥵

My wife was so engrossed in her bliss that she started to grind her hips to match the movement of my finger, pushing against it to get my fingers deeper and chasing it to keep my fingers in when I tired pulling them out. After some time, she begged for her vibrator. I reached over to grab her vibe and grabbed my blowjob toy, keeping my fingers in to not stop her pleasure. Gave her the toy and took my finger out to put my toy to use. She placed her toy on her clit and jerked and scream once she turn the toy on because she had accidently left it on the highest setting from our last time we had sex. We laughed and kept going. She begged for my fingers back in and she pushed her toy against her clit while I started to tease the tip of my penis and inching closer to the base imagining as if it was my wife giving me a blowjob, trying to deep throat me. (At this moment she can't but we are slowly working at that. One of my top fantasy with her atm. Gets me horny everytime I think about it) I start throat fucking my toy and finger fucking my wife's g spot to the point where she is screaming to the rhythm of my finger movements. I got up on my knees and told her to prop her legs on my shoulder to have full view and access looking down. Moved my left hand up to adjust and teased with my right hand by throat fucking my toy and having my hand hit the outside of vagina, teasing the entry of my other hand with every thrust. Her moans got more intense and frequent, louder and louder to the point where she came and squirted. (Her squirts come out slowly verses spraying) The juices started to leak out all over my hand and my hand got warmer and deeper. Her thighs quivered and squeezed tight, putting me in a sexual headlock. I continued to finger fuck her during her orgasm while denying my pleasure and edging my cock with bliss. My penis was sexual lost and my mind lost in pleasure.

submitted by /u/basuragarbage
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more