[M]y [F]irst Blowjob Makes Me Lose NNN with the Cumshot of a Lifetime

free dating

Abigail didn’t go home much at all after leaving for college. Her twin brother, my bully and the star athlete in high school, was always the golden child with a sense of entitlement to match. Her grandparents and aunt and uncle were really the only ones who looked out for her. When Jason was given a BMW, she got her grandfather’s old diesel Mercedes. When she got valedictorian, he got the graduation party. So it was understandable that she felt no strong desire to go home.

But Thanksgiving of 2010 was to be a family affair, and she begrudgingly agreed to go home. If only so I could meet the family members she so loved. My family would be with my older sister, so she convinced me to tag along.

Abigail and I had experimented in many ways since we lost our virginities to each other at 18. At least insomuch as two full time students with jobs can do. My stamina had increased over time, despite the girl with deep blue green eyes and just the right amount of curves and slight paunch being the girl of my high school fantasies.

Yet, at 23 I had never gotten a blowjob. It’s easy not to think much of it when you’ve never gotten one. Nor had we ever really discussed it. I was intrigued by the then new concept of No Nut November. Abigail less so, despite getting plenty of attention anyway. She would end of edging me, trying to break me. But I never gave in.

The night before Thanksgiving we were fooling around her childhood bedroom. The same room where we first fucked. My dick was throbbing with weeks of pent up release as I brought her to orgasm with my mouth and fingers. The smell of her scent and memories of our early days didn’t help the situation as her amazing body was splayed out before me.

She was begging and pleading for me as I backed away. Trying to keep my resolve. She was hard to resist as she pleaded with me. Four weeks without release was taking a toll on me, and four weeks without penetration was taking a toll on her.

“Well,” Abigail said. “What I were to…”

Abigail knelt in front of me, looking up at me with a sly smirk as she grabbed my cock in her hand. With a bit of trepidation, she moved her mouth forward. I can still remember as her lips were parted by my tip as her head moved forward and the first time I felt her warm breath against it.

“But Abi girl…oh! Oh my God!”

The sight of her on her knees in front of, gazing longingly at me while filling her mouth with my cock nearly sent me over the edge. I closed my eyes and moaned as her tongue teased my shaft with each bob of her head. Her hand began to stroke me while she licked and sucked my cock and trying to keep my mind off the pleasure she was bringing.

My cock vibrated as she moaned into it, clearly enjoying the taste and sensations. She was slowly taking me deeper as she sucked me. Like all first times, her movements were awkward as she tried to figure out what worked. She’d cough and gag when taking me too deep, or forgetting to breathe.

My hand began to guide her from the back of her head. I began to recognize what was too deep for her, despite being overwhelmed with pleasure. It helped to distract me from the pent up cum inside me. Through my moans, she could tell what felt good and repeated those motions.

Her tongue swirled around me as she sucked my cock. I was panting and moaning from the sensations. She was making me weak at the knees. Stroking my exposed shaft as she sucked, every inch of me was being teased. And every inch of my body was electric with sensation.

It was too late to hold back. The pleasure was overwhelming. I tried to express what was happening, but my moans were covering my words. I barely made the word “cum” escape through the moans before four weeks worth of orgasm denial and pent up release exited my body.

I felt myself to shoot into her warm mouth before she removed her head and continued to stroke me. I was fighting to stand up as my knees buckled and moaning out her name. By the time it was all over and I fell to the floor, her face and tits were covered in my cum.

Abigail straddled me, and showed me the cum on her tongue before making a show of swallowing it.

“We’d better go get cleaned up. I’m sure Jason will be back soon, and my cousins will be here to hang out in a little while.”

Abigail locked the door to Jason’s room from the shared bathroom and we started the water. At some point during it all, we never heard him come home. And over the water, we didn’t hear him try the handle. As we were about to step into the shower, Jason walked in from her room only to be greeted by the site of my softening dick and his twin sister’s body coated in cum.

submitted by /u/hoardsbortplates
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z0gttx/my_first_blowjob_makes_me_lose_nnn_with_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more