At the home of a close friend of my dad, I [F] had my first sexual experience. [23F]

free dating

Hi! It's probably not as ridiculous as some of the other stories here, but since this is my first posting, I had to get it out of my system (plus I feel like its exciting to let out a secret like this).

To put this into context My family is from a small religious community, and I've been going to all-girls private schools since middle school, so nothing has happened despite the fact that me and my pals have been boy-crazy. We stayed with my father's best friend, his wife, and their kids last year when my father and I traveled to California to look at colleges. I only remember being extremely amazed at the magnitude of the massive house that looked out over Los Angeles. My hometown felt extraordinarily alive to me because I had never left it before. My dad's friend began showing us around and bragging about all of his stuff as soon as we got there. I remember that he constantly showing me new things since I was so interested in everything. I was certainly not used to it, but the way he looked at me and spoke to me felt weirdly warm. He and his wife, as well as a few other elderly couples who were also eating dinner that evening, were there. I was the only other youngish person around, so unless someone requested my opinion on something, I largely went undetected. Normally, my dad would react on my behalf because I would be speechless. My dad tried to answer a question my dad's friend had for me once, but he was stopped and advised to let me answer on my own. I remember feeling so wonderful and just under his power that I was able to respond as we just stared at each other. Later that evening, when he was serving coffee and chocolate, he came over and asked if I needed anything. I can still picture myself staring at his wife afterward and feeling both terrible and little attracted to her. I simply informed him that I would want whatever he was having at the time, and he grinned and offered that we could share one (looking back, this felt incredibly intimate but was probably nothing). We had already arrived when the other guests began to depart his home, and I could tell I was crushing on him. I put on a dress I had prepared in case there was a special event instead of my usual sweatpants and t-shirt because I felt a bit uneasy when I changed into my pajamas. It was kind of silky and had long sleeves, but the top was a little bit snug. Although my father remained silent, I could see that he thought it was a little unusual. I wasn't concerned at the moment because I was focused on my dad's friend. He kissed me goodnight and I went to sleep in the guest room, but that night I had a hard time getting over how I had felt in his presence. It seems that this was the first time anyone had dealt with me like an adult. I began to caress myself behind the covers, despite my fears that someone would see me because I was so horny. I could hear him talking to my dad in the other room, so I was daydreaming about how much I wanted him or even just imagining what it would be like if I had sex with him for the first time. However, I was unable to complete because I could hear my dad telling him about the time I attempted a kiss in the second grade. I remember that his partner asked me about my dating life as they were laughing. I was so mortified to be treated like a child once more that I immediately went to bed ashamed. The next morning, before my father and I had to go, I played with his kids for a little while. As we were departing, he gave me a small jewelry box as a graduation present. I've been kind of fixated on him for a while now, but nothing's happened. I ultimately decided to enroll in the local college. He texted my father a few months ago asking if I could tutor his children, but I felt unqualified so I advised him to ask my friend. I never felt the way I did in his presence, so I believe that meeting him unlocked a door inside of me. Maybe I'm just weird and annoying when I meet someone I like, or maybe I'm attracted to older men:/ But I do appreciate you reading.

submitted by /u/lateralom
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more