[F] Love the lights, but do more. [23F]

free dating

During the holidays, a guy I was seeing wanted to take me around his hometown because they "went all out" for Christmas the year before. It would be entirely appropriate to wander through these cul-de-sac areas and take it all in at our own pace rather than cruising through each one quickly while driving. It was clear that I needed to wear warm clothing.

He picked me up soon as dusk was about to fall after I gave my consent to leave. He believed that I was well protected with my coat, scarf, helmet, boots, and heated leggings. As we entered the first neighborhood, we were in awe of the stunning lighting. I wasn't really interested in seeing them because we hadn't had sex yet; I was more interested in other things.

I deliberately pushed his hand toward my hip as we turned this tiny cul-de-sac so he could hold on to me tighter. He wanted to take a picture of a certain house, so I gave him a quick neck kiss (he loves photography). I then requested that he move me to the following one so that my toes wouldn't freeze because I was freezing.

He informed me that his best friend resided in the area where we were going, and that while we were out walking, we might stop by to see if he was home. It wasn't like I was meeting my best friend for the first time; we had already met countless times.

I asked him to snap a photo of one of the five houses we passed while walking (at least that was my story.) I had my coat open after taking the picture so that as soon as he turned around, I could show off my perky, little tits. When I told him that I was starting to feel cold once more, he was staring at me in disbelief.

This time, we returned to his car rather than continuing to the next spot. I told him I was only wearing a pair of leggings underneath after taking off my coat. I took his hand and rubbed it up against me to see if he could feel anything under my leggings because he didn't seem to believe me. He said he couldn't and I instructed him to take them off if he still didn't trust me.

I told him I wanted to play so he couldn't touch before they left. I fingered myself for a moment, already soaking wet, then put my fingers in his mouth so he could taste them. Naturally, he responded "yes" when I asked him whether he wanted to play with me. He then reached across the center console and gave me the finger. He touched them for about a minute before I got him to take down his sweatpants. He kept fingering me, so I gave him a great handjob and told him I wanted to take a ride. I rode him for what seemed like an eternity even though I knew that any neighbor could look out their window and see us. But he probably didn't wait more than two minutes to declare that he was about to cum. He took a step back before slamming into my tits. He saw what had happened and couldn't help but smile, so I knew my surprise had been a success because I had outdone his idea of a date night by coming up with a slightly sleazy one of my own!

Even though we never had the opportunity to meet his closest friend, we were parked right in front of his house that evening, and I've always wondered if he ever noticed us.

submitted by /u/Lisinskimdc
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z94qnf/f_love_the_lights_but_do_more_23f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more