I [F] recently made it a point to take random people into the dressing room with me when I go clothes shopping.

free dating

This last year, I've experienced a dramatic increase in my libidinal drive to have sex. I can't explain why I started doing this, but it was thrilling the one time I tried it a few months ago.

Around 7 o'clock one evening, I went shopping for clothes at Target. Nothing too outrageous, just some tight trousers and a low-cut top. I was on my way to the dressing room to try on the cute little black skirt I found and the matching black tank top when I noticed a guy standing in a different section who caught my eye.

He was a solitary man in his late 30s. I was horny all day and my pants were soaked because, as I mentioned before, my sex drive has been through the sky lately. In spite of my extreme shyness, for some reason I approached him. As I walked up to him, I introduced myself and showed him the clothes I had chosen.

"Hello, I hate to be a nuisance, but I was wondering whether..." I said.

After glancing my way, he said, "Sure, what's up?"

My response was, "Um... I was just wondering whether you think these would look well on me."

I showed him the skirt and blouse by holding them out to him "Oh, I think you could pull off those pants. Why?"

I'd like to know what you think of it, so if you wouldn't mind, could I go try it on and show you? I said.

To which I said, "Sure!" He then accompanied me to the locker room, where we both sat on the outside bench. For a few seconds, I just sort of glanced down at him, considering whether or not my next question would be a good idea, but then I decided to go ahead and ask it anyway.

"Would you like to accompany me into the restroom?" I inquired timidly. I watched as he fumbled for an answer, and after a second he just nodded and got to his feet. There weren't many other people in the store that day and there were no individuals in the dressing room or any neighboring sections, so we were alone.

As we entered the dressing area, I quickly scanned the room for any hidden cameras and was relieved to see none. I made my way into a stall designated for the purpose of changing clothes. He waited outside, but when I said, "You can come in," he joined me inside.

He sat on the stool and stared at me blankly as I slid my shirt over my head, hooked my chosen outfit to the door, and dropped the shirt into his lap, all the while giving the impression of being very nervous. The look on his face as he realized he had it was priceless. This guy was so stunned at what what happened to him that I couldn't stop a tiny giggle. Quite endearing, in fact. Then I undid the buttons on my jeans and slipped them off, baring only my bra and underwear.

"Are you feeling a little uneasy about me?" I made fun of him.

"Yeah... sort of," she replied. His reply was hardly audible.

I flashed him a wry grin and went to get dressed. First, I put on the blouse, and then I put on the skirt, rotating around to examine my figure in the mirror after each. It was a great fit, and it looked great on me.

I'm curious as to your thoughts: So I went ahead and asked him.

"Nice design. To put it bluntly, you're hot." The man spoke out.

I thanked him and started stripping down to my underpants. Instead of grabbing my pants to put them back on, I grabbed his hand and slid it between my thighs. When I was comfortable, I let go, and he kept his hand between my legs, massaging his fingers across my pussy through my pants.

It was a hushed, "Holy shit," he said.

After a few seconds of him rubbing me, I let out a faint groan and felt his fingers slide to the side of my pants and then beneath them. He inserted his fingers into my pussy and began groping me. I must have stood there and let him do that for a full minute until someone else entered the changing room and he immediately removed his hand.

His wet fingers shone in the light, and I could feel his presence. A large bulge protruded from beneath his sweatpants. I merely gave him a kind grin and started changing back into my regular clothing. We waited for a few minutes till the other person had left the changing room and then we exited as well.

When we finally made it outside, I thanked him.

You're welcome, I guess. He responded back with a slight chuckle. I left him behind as I made my way to the cash counter to complete the purchase of my new threads.

I've undressed in front of them four times since then, and each time it's been a great pleasure to see their embarrassment. Whenever someone comes over, I usually allow them touch my pussy if they want to, and the last time I did this (about three days ago), I sucked his dick as well. However, in those brief moments, he managed to stuff a massive load into my mouth.

submitted by /u/spectreovnivw
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z3vmk6/i_f_recently_made_it_a_point_to_take_random/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more