[fm] telling my fiancé(m29) i (f25) came at my desk behind his back

free dating

after posting yesterday about how i had to relieve myself at my desk in mine and my fiancés work from home office where we both have desks across the room from each other things got hot and exciting.

yesterday i was so turned on i had to relieve myself at my desk behind his back. (i have a post about that up already) after posting some confessions and stories and reading everyone’s messages, chats, and comments i was going absolutely crazy. my pussy was absolutely soaked. so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? sitting up in my desk chair was one of the most intense orgasms i’ve had. i love orgasms when i’m not laying down so much more sometimes. it’s so intense trying to keep myself standing with my whole body quivering and twitching while i also have to keep rubbing my swollen clit while i cum because, come on, it’s just the best that way.

anyways, after that whole ordeal of course i wasn’t satisfied. so a couple hours later when fiancé and i were finally in bed i made sure to wear a tight little tank top and some of his favorite lacy panties so he knew i was wanting something. i had went into the bedroom earlier than he did so to make sure he didn’t come to bed too late i sent him a picture of my tits and said coming to bed soon? so he really knew i was wanting something.

we start fooling around and i’m teasing his cock with my finger tips and he’s rubbing the back of his hand over my nipples and feeling my breasts, adding in some gentle pinches and finger rolling on my nipples. he knows what drives me crazy.

we start getting more into it and he’s telling me how i’ve been acting pretty slutty the past two nights and i let it slip out “i know, i even had to relieve myself earlier” to which he replied “we were in the room together the whole day, did you do it in the bathroom or something, what a naughty girl”.

this is where i decided to just got for it and tell him “no, actually i did it right behind your back”. he knows i play with myself without him knowing on occasion. probably not how much i actually do, do it. but he knows enough.

i wasn’t sure what his reaction would be whether he would be annoyed that i couldn’t just wait an hour until he got off, or upset i did it when he had a day full of meetings because it was riskier and he could have told me i just should have went to the bedroom or bathroom to do it.

but he was not upset or annoyed about either. instead he started rubbing my soaked pussy and pulled me close to him, his arm around me so he could still be playing with my tits. he started telling me how he loves when i’m a horny little slut, but that was a little bad of me so tomorrow you’re going to have to wait until i am off to get off and at 4:55 pm you will come get on your knees on the side of me by my desk, and be ready to suck my cock. he told me i can start playing with my tits next to him but i can’t touch myself otherwise. he kept telling me how sexy i was and how he couldn’t wait to fill my holes tonight knowing he would be back inside of me and fucking my pretty little mouth when he gets off of work tomorrow.

i came on his hand after he said this and then he immodestly had me hop onto his cock and ride for a while. i grabbed my vibrator and came again, this time all over his hard cock as it say against me one hand on my hits gripping firmly, and the other going back and fourth between my tits. and again, it was so fucking intense cumming, because i was sitting up mostly.

it’s about 4:20 (wink) where i am when i’m posting this and i can’t wait to have his cock in my mouth in less than an hour. i’ve been responding to others in my chats and messages while also writing more all day so i’m super worked up again but like a good slut i’m waiting to relieve myself until he tells me i can do so.

submitted by /u/AdElectrical5941
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z89zq0/fm_telling_my_fiancém29_i_f25_came_at_my_desk/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more