Free-use Fridays make the week go faster [FM]

free dating

I’ve never heard of free-use until I got on Reddit. After reading some stories and how it works I proposed the idea to Hubby. Fridays are for Free-Use. On Friday’s, you can do whatever, whenever…..within reason. The limits were 1) Nobody else could be here, 2) once the clock strikes midnight we stop. Both rules were broken our first time doing this.

Hubby took the day off Friday, he was so excited by this. Unfortunately I still had to work, but could work from home, so that’s exactly what I did. I was up early to shower and look good in case we needed to be on camera. Halfway through my shower Hubby joins in. Per our arrangement he starts in on me. Nothing like shower sex to get you going in the morning! Water rushing down my back as he pounded into me. I was still day dreaming about him inside me when I finally logged on for work. Work was very slow that day. For whatever reason nothing was going on, and I was caught up on all my projects. As I was typing up an email Hubby came down. He was completely naked and already hard! He made me open my mouth and shoved his dick inside. A little tougher than usual but nothing a good girl can’t handle ;). He also gave no warning as he came inside my mouth. Some of it dripped out and landed on my chest. I got it with my fingers and finished the job, and the email.

Nothing else really happened until lunch time. I guess Hubby wanted me for lunch because as I was making my pizza he pulled down my shorts and spread my legs. His fingers were covered in lube as he spread my legs and rubbed my pussy. His cock slid in me from behind and he took me right there in the kitchen. I knew this time I was only being used for his pleasure as he came in me and slapped my ass as he walked away, not saying a word. I was loving every minute of being used and not knowing when he was gonna take me.

Sadly I didn’t get used the rest of the day till later in the evening. My friend Jess came over after work. Immediately we poured some wine and started talking about our day. Hubby was off in his office doing his own thing and after a couple of bottles I was starting to really feel myself. I let slip to Jess what Hubby and I were doing. She was a little shocked but also curious. I explained to her how it worked and the rules we had laid out before. She was very interested in this idea and wanted to see it in action and so I concocted a plan.

Jess would “leave” about 10 minutes before midnight at which point I would suspect Hubby to emerge ready to go. Jess would hide in the coat closet that would be left cracked open so she could see if he took me in the living room or the kitchen. A couple more glasses later and a few flirty texts to Hubby I said my goodbyes to Jess and in the closet she went. I opened and closed our front door and when I turned around there stood Hubby, already hard. I walked over and Hubby pushed me down and grabbed the back of my head and hair. He pulled making me gasp and as I did he shoved his throbbing dick in my mouth. He used my mouth like his own personal lubrication and when I had slobbered and choked on him enough he pulled out, lifted me up and bent me over the couch in one fluid motion. I was surprised at how little effort it took him to do that and before I knew it he was inside me.

I was bent over in such a way that I could see the closet door that Jess was hiding in. I was so turned on knowing she was in there. The alarm on my phone started going off. It was officially midnight. I could feel Hubby wanting to stop like the good man he is. I moaned and told him to keep going. He needed no further instruction and slapped my ass so hard I moaned in both pleasure and pain. He fucked me harder, filling me up with every thrust, his hands on my hips pulling me onto his cock. He felt so good. I could feel myself about to cum and when I looked up at the closet door a sliver of light danced across Jess and I saw her touching herself. That’s what I needed and I came so hard as Hubby started to cum as well. It was so intense and when he pulled out I was left dripping wet all over the floor. Hubby finally grabbed me by my neck and turned me to face him. He kissed me deeply and whispered a thank you in my ear before running off to take a shower. Jess snuck out of the closet and gave me look before actually leaving through the front door. Free use Fridays have now become a monthly staple at home.

submitted by /u/lucyluv714
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/yx8rs2/freeuse_fridays_make_the_week_go_faster_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more