I had a shirt that helped me hookup with a girl twice. Part 2: anal in the woods [MF]

free dating

It had been a year or two since i had seen Alysa. She had gained a little bit of weight but she carried it well. Her waist was slightly less defined and her boobs definitely got bigger. Her ass also got bigger but, as i said earlier, was less defined due to a general increase in weight and she had a very slight belly. She wasnt the thin, tight girl i had met before, but she was a thicker version of her. Still, cute as ever. I myself had gained a little weight at the time too lol.

The night was fun, we drank a bunch. Alysa was wearing these white, lace-y short shorts and a black t-shirt. We were having a conversation and i could tell she was a little self conscious about her weight.

“Do you think i gained weight?” She drunkenly asked me at one point. Which is kind of a dangerous question to answer lol. So i replied with,

“yes, but it went to all the right places.” Which was true, most of it did.

As we drank and enjoyed ourselves, I told her i had a surprise for her. I went to my closest, took off my shirt, and replaced it with the one she had commented on a few years earlier.

“Oh my god, its the shirt!” She exclaimed Excited that i still had it.

After more drinking and more talking, my friend and his girlfriend were talking about their future, so i offered for me and Alyssa to leave them be to have some time alone. Me and Alyssa made brief eye contact this time, and she doubled down on my offer to give them some space. I sneakily opened my drawer and snagged a condom out of it while the conversation happened. My friend and his girlfriend agreed and Alyssa and i left. Once outside, i pulled out the condom and said

“Look what i have this time!”

And she replied “Oh good! So where are we going?”

“There are some paths through the woods with some grass clearings if youre ok with that?”

“Sounds good to me!”

So we headed into the paths out of sight of the dorm building. I took her to a grassy area in the woods that i had walked through before. Again, we spared no time getting started. We immediately lost our shirts, and i unclasped her bra with one hand while my other hand explored her body. My shirt came off and our warm bodies pressed together, her newly enlarged boobs squeezing against me. I kissed her ear, neck, collar, down to her tits and nipples. I coaxed her to the ground where i pulled off her white lace-y shorts. Again, she was wearing a thong, light blue if i remember correctly. I worked down her belly, inside of her legs. I removed her thong and began to eat her pussy and slide my fingers inside. Her very familiar moans started again. I licked her clit and rubbed her g-spot as she breathed heavy. I dont recall if she blew me this time, the details are foggyso im going to skip that part lol. After i was done going down on her, i asked

“Ready?” “Yes!” She said almost out of breath

I rolled my condom on and she helped guide my thick cock inside of her, slowly entered her missionary. Finally! After a couple, we finally got to do what we hadnt before. We were making out in the grass in the middle of the woods, my hips thrusting into her. Her hands rubbing up and down my back. I pulled out and said

“Wanna ride me?” “Definitely”

I rolled on my back, and she straddled me. Last time she was on top of me she wasnt as thick as she was now. She looked good, i could tell there was still a fit girl underneath. She took my cock in her hand and guided it inside of her slowly by herself. My hands gripped her soft hips as she bounced on my dick, her moans filled the air

“Oh fuck ya baby, that feels amazing, keep riding me” “Oh fuck yes!” She let out

She bounced and grinded on me for a while and she looked amazing the whole time, her head tossed back moaning into the trees, her long blonde hair flowing.

I pulled her down as she rode me and groaned in her ear “I wanna bend you over.”

To which she immediately agreed. Last time i had her bent over. She was a thin fit girl. This time she had a thick ass and slightly less defined hips. I pressed the head of my dick into her pussy. She had loosened a lot more since we started so entering was easier. I gripped her hips and went to town. The trees echoed with the clapping of our bodies together along with her moans and my grunts of pleasure.

I knew in my head what we had unsuccessfully tried last time, and i knew it could happen tonight. I had had anal sex once before with a girlfriend but it was slow and uncomfortable for her, so i wouldnt call it “good”

I slowed to a stop and asked Alysa,

“Do you wanna get fucked in the ass?” Just like i had last time

And she agreed.

So i pulled out, and pressed the tip of my dick against her asshole. She was short enough to where i didnt have to angle my dick weirdly to enter her ass. It entered surprisingly easythis time, due the fact that we were drunk and my dick was lubed was lubed by her pussy and the condom. Without any hitch, she took my entire dick into her ass. Again, finally! I got inside her ass! It was a two year dream come true. The alcohol had made her muscles relax so pumping her ass was pretty easy. I gripped her hips and banged her hard.

“Oh fuck ya!” I moaned, “wheres my dick baby?” “OHHH, its in my ASS!” She followed with

This short little blonde girl moaning as she took a dick in her ass in the woods on her first day on campus.

“Fuck ya you like my thick dick in your ass baby?”

“Ooooo its SO big.” She moaned

Now she may of just been humoring me because im not exactly HUGE . But it was hot to hear her say that and definitely added to the sexiness of the situation. I got a little carried away and hit it a little too rough.

She let out a guttural “Ohh!”

And pulled away a little. I went too deep too hard on accident lol

“Sorry my bad” i said

We continued buttfucking. I picked up the pace every so often and slowed down, to keep her guessing.

“Can i take the condom off if i stay in your ass?” I asked her “Yes you can.” She replied

So i pulled the condom off and my bare dick popped in her asshole again. I pounded her thick ass over and over again, our bodies clapping, our moans echoing, all the while being careful not to go too rough and not to go too deep.

I was getting close. As i thrusted inside of her i asked her

“Where do you want me to cum baby?” “Cum on my back.” She replied

So i gripped her hips and pounded. I felt my balls about to explode. Drilling her ass harder i began moaning. I quickly pulled my cock out and finished my self all over her lower back, covering it in my load. Goddamn she could really take an anal pounding...

Out of breath we got our clothes on. She put her thong and shorts back on still with my load all over her lower back which i thought was really hot. We headed back to my dorm to meet up with our friends again because we had been gone for like 45min.

She hit me up again to fuck a few nights later but we never did due to scheduling and other relationships.

The end!

submitted by /u/aathegteat9
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z6ed0q/i_had_a_shirt_that_helped_me_hookup_with_a_girl/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more