[FF] [f20] and [f21] caught my friend sending messages about me to her guy friend. (m36)

free dating

so this one is a little longer of a story and there’s even more to write about but i’ve never told anyone about this before.

so my friend and i used to just trade phones for no real reason when we were around 20. honestly, mostly because i had this specific photo editing app that i had paid for and she wanted to use to edit some pictures so she would send the photos to me, use my phone to edit and let me use her phone in the mean time.

anyways, sometimes she would go through my messages and not tell me and i would go through hers. she was always talking to random men and i was in a bad relationship so it was fun and exciting to see how single life was. anyways, i stumbled across a message with one of the guys talking about ME and how hot he thought i was and if she ever tried to come on to me and if we could all have some fun.

this really caught my attention and i immediately felt that warm pulsing feeling in my clit. but then felt a little embarrassed. i’ve definitely had thoughts about being with women before but never had been and i always felt shameful about it for absolutely no reason!

so i kept reading their messages about this i began to feel more and more excited. only to be hit with disappointment when she said “no, unfortunately i don’t think she’s like that” ugh. i mean i don’t know why she would think i was but i was hoping maybe she secretly suspected it so that maybe i would feel more confident and maybe start flirting or something.

however when i kept reading i saw her send a message that said “i wish she was though, i can’t lie and say i’ve never thought about her, her tits are out a lot, they are so full and i would love to see her full breasts and even feel them” another message that said “i really wonder what her nipples look like i have only seen them briefly and quickly while she changes sometimes but never get to appreciate them” immediately followed the first one.

holy shit i was so turned on at this point my heart was racing, my clit was absolutely throbbing and felt so swollen. she was right there but didn’t know i was reading any of this, i wanted to just start touching myself right then and there but i couldn’t do that! my boyfriend was home and his dad was over.

the guys response was a photo of his pretty decently sized cock, hard under his boxers as he was letting her know of his reaction to the thought of her message. then right when i closed out of viewing his cock in the photo, my friend was getting a call so i quickly closed the message out completely and handed her phone back as she gave me mine.

i could feel how wet my panties were getting when i sat up to hand her, her phone. and when i moved,my shirt brushed against my nipple and it felt like a lightning bolt struck me me. a few minutes later she left. i was so upset i just wanted to keep reading and see what else she said or if she sent him any photos of her or anything.

a couple of weeks later we swapped phones again, and holy shit did everything start to change after that…

submitted by /u/AdElectrical5941
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z7bnay/ff_f20_and_f21_caught_my_friend_sending_messages/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more