Forest fuck

free dating

I had a really hot girl in my neighborhood. One of my fetishes was jerking off outside. Little did I know she did too. One day I found a perfect spot to jerk off in the woods. Secluded off trail. I went in and started to jack off. After a bit of jerking I heard rustling in the bushes. It was her. She had came here to masturbate too. We both caught each other and we both got our outdoor fetish to the conversation. She turned over mid conversation and told me to fuck her. I fucked her in thr ass and the pussy. We did everything. We masturbated each other. We gave each other head. Cumming outside always felt better. We fucked there everyday that Summer until she moved away.

submitted by /u/Additional_Claim9710
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more