I took in a youngster who is a half-horse and it was great. [FM]

free dating

Lindsey, a buddy of mine from college, recently reached out to see if I could assist her in any way. Her son Danny, a college student in the area where I reside, was just evicted from the apartment where he was living. Since I am now the sole owner of the family home after a bitter divorce (and almost everything else; the price one pays for being a cliche and knocking up the secretary), and my offspring have long since left the nest, I figured it would be nice to have some visitors while I enjoy my newfound solitude. My recollection of Danny was that of a tiny young kid, so you can imagine my astonishment when a college student who was anything but scrawny showed up to stay in the guest house. Everything is well at first; he's a reliable tenant who pays his small rent on time and offers to pitch in with any necessary repairs.

There are double motivations for my presence here. A pipe or whatever broke the other day in the guest home, so he's been taking showers in the main house instead. On the first day, he took a shower but forgot to bring his clean clothes with him when he left the guest house, so he strolled out in the bare. I was lucky enough to catch him as he was making his way through the kitchen on his way to the backyard. It's tempting to remark that I "caught an eyeful," but there's a high chance he might actually poke out an eye with that. He was in shockingly fantastic shape, and not just because of his impressive appendage. That looks like it would get in the way when walking, but I guess he manages to cover it with his regular clothes and some kind of industrial tape or something. Is there something new in the water, or what?

The other reason, and the reason I got an account in the first place (I used to simply lurk, but a friend thought this would be easier than trying to remember all the trashy subreddits and write them all out every time I want to masturbate), is what happened last night. Even though most of my pals are still married, we went out for drinks to celebrate our newly-found single status. When I returned home, I heard music coming from the garden. Despite my inebriation, I followed the mysterious song into the backyard to see where it was coming from. In the end, the source of the noise was determined to be the guesthouse, not the backyard. From what I overheard, Danny uses it to hide his relationship with a female who will need a wheelchair first thing in the morning. In my drunken state, I put my ear to the door and heard the girl begging for him to hit her harder, choke her, and spank her. When I came to my senses, I scampered inside as quietly as I could and grabbed one of my toys.

I slept off in the middle of the night with a toy wedged between my knees and the outfit I wore the night before remaining on top of my covers. To find out if Danny and his friend were still there, I woke up, made some coffee, and went back, but they had already left. I keep picturing myself as the next girl he launches into space; at least I wouldn't have far to walk to get back to his house every time I think about her.

submitted by /u/rat1ingaf
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z3vwq8/i_took_in_a_youngster_who_is_a_halfhorse_and_it/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more