Sex... The best revenge [MF] pt 2

free dating

Sorry for the incredible long delay in part 2. I've been busy.

Picking up from where we left off.

Tanya pressed against my hips to pull me out of her. She was dripping down her leg she was so wet and creamy from what I had just done. She dropped down to her knees and starts licking her cum off my cock while staring at me.

"I didn't think you had that in you" she said.

Taking slight offense to that I grab the back of her head and thrust my cock down her throat. She gags and then grabs my ass cheeks and pushes me deeper down.

"I knew you were a dirty slut" I say

"You gonna use me like a fuck toy tonight baby?" She replies.

"Let's just say if you go to work tomorrow you won't be walking in..." I replied. I lift her to her feet and kiss her softly.

I lead her back to her couch and tell her to get on her knees face down, which she does. She reaches around and spreads her cheeks open. I dip the tip of my cock in her soaking wet pussy and then with no notice slam it into her ass down to the trunk.

She gasps, wines and moans all in one breath but she pushes against me trying to push my cock deeper. I thrust and pull, thrust and pull. With each stroke my balls slap her pussy and I feel her juices splash on me.

I reach around with my right hand and start to work her clit as fast as I can to the beat of Metallica's " One ". Sextuplets a pause and repeat. She squirts all over my balls.

Having gotten her off 3 times now I feel it's time to take my turn and as fast as I can muster I pound Tanya's tight pink asshole.

"I'm gonna cum" I say

Tanya slips my cock out of her ass and with a quickest of shimmies slids off the couch and onto the floor. She slurps my cock back down her throat and barrages her tonsils. I explode down her throat. She guzzles it down.

Completely breathless and shaky leg we compose ourselves and sit back down on her couch bare ass.

"Holy shit you are good" she says "I've never been fucked like that"

She reaches for the bowl and her weed and starts packing it. I take a much needed drink and let me head rest on the back of the couch for a minute.

We passed the bowl back and forth all the while Tanya rubs my cock back to attention. When the bowl is cashed she swotches to sucking and stroking.

Tanya's apt had a big sliding glass door and balcony that faced a water feature and other apartments on the opposite side. I open the curtains and lead her to the door. I press her up against the glass. The lights are on and anyone who looks up will see what's going on in full detail.

I kiss her passionately and intensely. We make out standing in the door for a few moments bare ass naked. She strokes my cock with one hand and plus with my long blonde hair with the other. While still kissing she stops stroking me and grabs the back of my neck as an anchor point. She lifts both feet off the ground and slids my cock back into her pussy.

We fuck against the window in every possible way. I open the door and push her out onto the balcony. We're only on the second floor 10 ft from ground level and people are out despite the time letting their dogs out or just sitting by the pond.

"We have an audience" I say

"Let me watch" she replies

We continue to fuck until she comes again and begs for me to paint her face.

Not one to disappoint I stand up and Tanya opens her mouth wide, eyes closed. I nut a gallon it seems all over her face.

A guy by the pond yells "can I be next?!"

I bust up laughing and Tanya yells "you wish asshole!"

I took the distraction to my advantage and ran inside and locked the glass door on her...

Shocked she stood up quickly and started knocking on the door. I stood there smiling... I thought about leaving her there locked out of her apartment naked covered in jizz but instead opened the door with a huge laugh. She chuckled and said that wasn't cool but it was funny.

Tanya washed up. The night continued with more smoking and fucking but in the bed in her room. She had a nice bed and a strong back board.

We fucked about every other day until I left town a few months later. When I got back from Boston Tanya had moved away and was engaged to some dude from WI.

She messaged me a few years back and told me the night of this story is still the strongest orgasm she's had her entire life.

Revenge

submitted by /u/Business_Chair_1547
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z271vr/sex_the_best_revenge_mf_pt_2/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more