Door to Door Bible Salesman [MF]

free dating

Back in collage, over a summer break one of my friends told
he'd made around $10K selling "books" door to door for 4 weeks and
asked me if I was interested. I was the typical broke student at a small
directional university in the mid-west. I had some financial aid, but not much
left for anything else. What the hell, why not give it a try.
I, along with 4 other guys in my dorm, went to Nashville for
a 2 day "sales training". The books we were selling were bibles,
topical bibles and bible stories for kids. They gave us a script to learn on
how to get in the door, tell the story then try to close the deal. I'd never
done anything like this and was already skeptical, but what the hell, I needed
the money and they made it sound easy. I played football & wrestled in High
school so I was in shape, my teeth were straight and I owned a couple of ties
so the trainer told me I had all the essentials be a natural salesman (ha). We
were loaded up and were sent on the road to Lubbock, Texas.
This job was the worst. We'd start in a neighborhood around
8AM and were expected to work till the sun went down. Lubbock was hot and
smelled like manure from the surrounding stockyards. The salespitch was knock
on the door, say "I'm ___ from the ___ Publishing company and we have something
here that all the church folks in town have been mighty interested in".
With that we'd look down, reach for the doorknob and see if they'd let us in,
Obviously today that would be a good way to get yourself shot, but in the late
80's, in bumfuck Texas, folks were pretty trusting I guess.
The first week I sold a few books but was starting to hate
it and planing to catch a bus back home. One of the doors I knocked on had a
kid around six answered. "Is your mommy or daddy home?" I asked and
then Mommy peaked from around the door. I gave her first few lines and before I
could reach for the knob she said "come on in young man" and pushed
the screen door open. She was trim, mid 30's looking, around 5'5" with
shorter blonde hair. She said have a seat and pointed to a chair next to the
couch. She introduced herself as Dora and was wearing a red bathrobe. She sat down across from me with junior nestled next to
her on the couch.
I started going into my pitch about the Bibles, leaning
across to show her the faux leather cover, gold edged paper and quality
binding. She seemed sorta interested. I was interested too. I kept starring at
her long, tanned legs. Junior however was not interested and kept fidgeting.
When I got to the Children's Bible stories she asked me to read one so I
started Noah's Ark book. About 3 pages in I noticed Dora's bare foot grazing
against the pants leg of my khaki's. I also noticed the more I read the more she'd
lean in and the more the top of her robe opened.
I don't know if I mentioned it, but at around 2PM in June,
Lubbock Texas was 95 degrees with around the same amount of humidity, Between
the temperature, the tie and my improving view of Dora's cleavage I began
sweating like I'd just finished wind sprints. My Khaki's were also getting a
little tight in the crotch area and began pitching a tent. I didn't think this
would be a proper look for a Bible salesmen so I used the book to block her
view. By page six I also didn't notice that junior was falling asleep on the
couch.
At the point in the story Noah finally reached land, I felt
a hand on my thigh. "You read that story so well" Dora said in her
sweet little Texas drawl and pulled the book down. Her eyes went right to the
Eiffel Tower created in my pleated dockers. "Let me get my checkbook"
she said as she stood up. At that instant, her robe, having been somewhat
wedged into the couch cushion, opened wide. "Oh my" she said,
feigning modesty and pulled the robe closed after I'd seen a brief glimpse of
her toned body, tan lines and the darker haired racing stripe she shaved her
public hair into.
"Uhh... I .... uhhhh" I said as I watched her walk
over to the kitchen table. By now junior was snoring on the couch. So I stood
up, My flagpole at full mast. She walked back over with the checkbook, and put
her hand on my now sweaty forearm. At this point I'll confess I'd not been with
an older or married women, but it felt like she was dropping me a hint so I put
an arm around her waist and said "Dora, you are so beautiful" or
something close to that inane compliment. With that she leaned in and began
kissing me with her tongue immediately searching for my tonsils. My other hand
opened her robe and began sliding from her thigh upward past her waist and to
her soft supple breast which I first gently cupped then began squeezing like an
almost empty mustard bottle.
She grabbed my hand and led me back to her bedroom with her
robe falling to the floor as we walked in. I briefly noticed the large round
bed as she draped her arms around me, kissing me while simultaneously pulling
shirt out and trying to loosen my tie. She pulled me close as we fell on top
the bed and her legs wrapped around my thigh. My mouth found it's way to her
breast and I began sucking her hard hard nipple while my free hand went
directly between her legs as she rolled onto her back.
Her pussy was soaked as fingers started exploring. I
remember wishing I could see this picture ofbeauty so I pulled my head up
briefly for a better look when she grabbed my sweaty head and started pushing
it towards her crotch. I wasn't quite an expert on cunnilingus at that age, but
it appeared I didn't really need to be. Once my face was buried between her
thighs she started grinding her pelvic area up and down while pushing the back
of my head. My tongue was lapping up her delicious juices as she increased the
pace. I was also sort of asphyxiating as my tie had tangled around her leg. I'm
convinced to this day, this is the origin of my fetish for tan lines and racing
stripes on women.
As her hips continued to swivel, she started to come. I
could tell because I heard an "ohh... ohhh... ohhhhhh" progression
that grew louder and longer with every "ohhhhhh". When she was
hitting full climax I remember thinking "I can't wait to fuck her"
when I hear... "momma, momma" coming from the living room. Yep....
she'd woken up junior with her orgasmic Aria.
With that she quickly jumped out of the bed, grabbed her
robe and ran into the living room to check on her son. Here I was on the edge
of the bed, shirt and tie soaked from a combination of sweat and pussy juice in
a "what happened" daze. My Khakis had wet streaks where she'd humped
my leg and my throbbing erection was begging for relief. Luckily Dora got the
kid back to sleep and made her way back in the bedroom.
To be continued if interested...

submitted by /u/Darth1Football
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z1cvly/door_to_door_bible_salesman_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more