[FM] I (28F) had my first hookup with a homeless man

free dating

To put things into context, my husband was the first and only man I've had sex with. I've known him since we were teens and we have been married for 5 years but recently we ran into marital troubles and we're about to file a divorce soon. I haven't had sex in half a year.

Last evening I met this homeless young man in a carpark. He hobbled over to me and asked if I could spare him some cigarettes. I lit one for him and he sat down on the curb and puffed away. I'm not sure what got into me as I hardly talk to strangers but I sat down next to him to smoke too and we started talking. I think I kind of broke down when I talked about my failed marriage. He hugged me, then he put his hands under my clothes. One thing led to another and we were in my car making out and it soon progressed to sex. I was so confused and overwhelmed I didn't even think of stuff like protection.

The whole encounter lasted maybe 30 minutes. He came inside me twice. Was a bit uncomfortable because I was in an awkward position, he was kind of rough and there's this whole 'shit what am I doing having sex with this stranger' thing going on in my mind. But I realised how much I missed that wonderful feeling of being desired, touched and filled. He left his phone number asking me to call him. My heart is still racing and I can't sleep.

I'm going to get a morning after pill and an std test first thing in the morning. I'm kind of scared to be honest but he assured me that he's clean and hasn't had sex in a long time. I might call him again when I get the all-clear, or find other encounters, taking the proper precautions next time.

submitted by /u/Professional-Ad3038
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/z3wurt/fm_i_28f_had_my_first_hookup_with_a_homeless_man/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more