Rich’s Table Part 2 [MM]

free dating

I was on cloud 9 after walking out of Rich’s house. It was all I could think about over the next few days. I needed more. I had to reach out again, I was craving the feeling I got while he worked my ass with his fingers.

When I went to email him, I noticed he had already reached out saying that he had fun and he was interested in making this a regular thing if I was open to it. Boy was I open to it. I responded thanking him again and asked when we could make it happen. He said to meet him at his place that evening. I happily accepted, noting that I really loved the way he played with my ass and that I wanted more.

That evening, I showered and prepped to have my ass loosened up then headed over to his house. Rich met me at the door and I practically ran up to the massage room. It was nice and warm in there which made it pleasant while lying naked on his table. I was face down and he began to work his hands deep into my back muscles, I melted.

As he got to my ass, he applied an excessive amount of oil and began working his hands over my cheeks. He then asked me if I wanted him to focus on loosening up my tight little hole for awhile. I think he understood my thoughts on that as I pushed my ass further into his hands. Rich continued to run his hands all over my oily cheeks but he also placed his thumb on my hole and began rubbing it and applying some pressure. Eager to get his fingers inside my ass, I began pushing again this thumb, slowly it worked in and that’s when my love for having my hole stretched really ignited.

Rich stopped rubbing my cheeks with both hands, instead using them to spread my ass and work his thumb slowly in and out of my hole. I moaned with pleasure as my hole loosened up and he slid his pointer and middle finger in and push deep into my ass. As he worked my ass with more intensity, cum began to leak from my now fully erect cock that was trapped beneath my stomach. I felt drunk with pleasure. Rich asked if I was comfortable with toys, which I really didn’t have any experience with but eagerly I said yes. He quickly lubed up a vibrating plug and worked it into the gape that he created with his fingers.

He then had me flip over and started to massage my chest and thighs. He did really enjoy the massage craft and I didn’t want to interfere with that (my precum covered dick might have said otherwise). After he worked his way to my feet, he came back to the middle of the table and reached between my legs, pressing on the plug that had been sending waves of pleasure through my ass. He gently massaged my balls and worked his hands up and down my shaft. I was drooling with pleasure. Abruptly he stopped and commanded me to flip back over and get on my hands and knees.

I quickly did as I was told and he popped the plug out of my ass and set it to the side. He then lubed up his fingers and worked 3, then 4 into my now loose little hole. My body shivered and I began backing into Rich’s ever increasing thrusts, I was dizzy and in a euphoric state when he reached for a decent sized dildo. My ass gladly accepted the full length and girth of the dildo and I begged him to fuck me hard with it, as I was now hooked on the sensations Rich was creating. With one hand he grabbed my swollen cock and the other vigorously fucked my hole with the dildo. I was moaning in pleasure and Rich’s face indicated that he was enjoying the sight as well.

Between him working up and down my shaft, and the beating my hole was taking, it was only a few minutes before I yelped as an earth shattering orgasm ripped through my body. I came like I never had before and my body continued to tremble. Rich was quick to roll me over and apply some aftercare.

I was blind with pleasure but as I came to my senses, I hopped up to help him clean up the mess we made. I made sure he understood my gratitude as he walked me to the shower and we again chatted as he watched me rinse the oil off my body in the steamy shower. As I toweled off I thanked him for providing a safe place for me to explore this side of my sexuality, and he said he was happy that I felt comfortable with him. As I got dressed, he asked if I’d be interested in another session over the weekend. I was addicted to the way Rich made me feel at this point so I made plans to meet him Sunday morning. He then forbid me from masturbating till we met next, saying he’d have a present waiting for me. To say I was excited for our next session as I left his house is an understatement. For the next few days I shivered every time I sat down because of the blissful soreness that my ass felt after Rich’s stretching session. I needed more.

submitted by /u/Chance-Cantaloupe-13
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/yxw1ju/richs_table_part_2_mm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more