Having recently had an IUD put in, I decided to let a few of the guys fuck me for their first time. [24F]

free dating

These are guys from my neighbourhood or from my school, all over 18 and some 19. It's been really fun! With birth control, it's fine if they cum early by accident. I've also done follow-ups and it's really cool to see guys get so much more confident so quickly. It's usually during the second or third hookup that I start letting them have my ass too.

This phase started around early June and the vast majority of guys are college-bound (like myself) in the upcoming Fall term. I think I may have developed a bit of a reputation because I'm starting to get invited to parties and getting asked out more often but I swear I'm really not that slutty at all!

As you may have guessed, I did end up hooking up a few times on dates and parties with guys that have some experience or are a few years older than 18-19. There've even a few older guys around my neighbourhood that have been really friendly and a little flirty whenever they saw me around passing by, at a pool party or whenever. I did end up hooking up with a few of them too!

So yeah! It's been more guys than I had originally planned, I'm a little shy to say an exact number but it's been really fun. I'm a little worried about developing a slutty rep because I really don't want my parents to know and I'd really prefer to continue to be known as the innocent

submitted by /u/toalleirowk
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more