When I (16M ) had sex in a changing room in a shopping center (Part 1)

free dating

So lemme get straight to the story. One night I was chilling on my phone when I saw a girl added me on snap. I added her back immediately and we started talking about the basic stuff. She was 16 as well and lived not too far from me. After a few minutes of us talking she randomly sent me a pic of her in grey joggers with her black thong showing. I wasn’t that horny but I got the message that she was. I took of my shirt and took a pic of my abs, she replied with “😋” and we continued this for a while. We started to show more and more until eventually I showed her my dick and she showed me her boobs. Also I forgot to describe her she was 5’6 with pretty small tits but a nicely shaped ass and nice legs . Also brown hair olive skin colour and brown eyes. Anyway, I asked her how come she didn’t show me her pussy, she then replied with “I want you to see it irl”. I immediately got excited and we sent some images a bit more before we went to sleep. The next morning we talked some more and eventually she straight up asks me if I wanna be friends with benefits. Without hesitation I said yes, and we both found a time that we were free to meet each other at a not too far shopping center

submitted by /u/DiscombobulatedDot79
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more