Pretty slutty weekend and taking our first steps into swinging [F]

free dating

I had one of my sluttiest weekends to date. I’m sure it’s just the start of what’s to come.

It started when I played with Rivers for a little under an hour. He had ordered me to not cum all day until he could play with me later that evening. It was more challenging than the last time, but I succeeded since I knew it would be worth the wait.

As the time neared, I felt myself getting super wet at the thought of what was to come. I got so wet that as soon as I got home, I had to change into new panties.

I excused myself to the bedroom for a "nap" and grabbed my Nora. I started by teasing him as I sucked on my toy, imagining it was his thick dick, circling the head, teasing just a little before fully taking it in and deep throating. I was showing him just a taste of some of my tricks, which I hope to one day use to drive him wild. As we continued, I sent him videos of the toy inside me as he controlled the vibrations.

As always, he’s skilled at making me cum and I was soaked by the time we both finished and came at the same time. It was by far the most intense orgasm with him to date and had me curling my toes so badly I almost got a leg cramp.

Once we were done, I took everything off except my bralette and walked into the living room, stopping at the doorway and waiting for my husband to notice me, which didn’t take very long. "You look like you need to get fucked," he said as he made his way over to me. He pushed me up against the wall and proceeded to manhandle my large tits, which always drives me wild. He quickly discovered just how dripping wet I was as he reached down and lifted my leg so he could get a taste. I swear, he’s truly gifted at oral and it wasn’t long before I was begging him to please fuck me.

I took him by the hand and led him to the couch. I straddled his lap and teased him for a bit, but it wasn’t long before I craved his dick in my mouth. I always give it my all when sucking dick, but with how insanely horny I had been all day, I took it up another level, surprising even myself. "As fucking incredible as that feels, I need you to stop or I’m going to cum before you even get fucked," he said after about 5 minutes.

While I kissed him, I played with my clit and held the base of his cock with my other hand as I lowered myself to fully take him in. I got a few good bounces in before he said, "Wait, I want to make you squirt, so I want to fuck you good and hard, doggy style."

As he entered me, he had me on my knees with my ass up in the air, my head pressed down into the couch, and my hands held behind my back. He did deep strokes that increased in speed as time went on and hit all the right spots. As he pulled my back against him and pulled my hair, I reached such an incredible climax and squirted all over him.

I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, so I made sure to tell him that I wanted him to cum all over my face, which he promptly did. With a huge load covering my face, I slowly crept my way to the bathroom to shower off. After I was done, we watched a couple of episodes of Lost, and I went off to bed exhausted.

I thought that was the end of my night, but right as I started to doze off, my phone buzzed, which woke me up. I half expected it to be my sister telling me about her new flavor of the month, but to my surprise, it was a message from a new friend. We talked for a bit, and before long she told me she’d be up for playing if I wanted to.

Never one to turn down a reason to orgasm, I gladly accepted the offer. She’s more experienced in the lifestyle and would love to show me the way, so she described all the things she’d like to do to me. I found myself coming again (I had lost count way back with Rivers, so I have no idea what number that was for the day) and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

The following day, while I was out, my husband texted me, telling me to make sure I was somewhere private because he was about to send me a video. Once I saw the thumbnail, an overhead view of my head near his dick, I couldn’t help but laugh a little. Unbeknownst to me, he had recorded me giving him head the previous night.

He had also edited a version of the video to blur my face out and had posted it to our LS profiles. I honestly didn’t mind since I have a bit of an exhibitionist in me and we both couldn’t wait to see what kind of reaction we would receive. (I won’t be posting the video here, so don’t bother asking).

As I continued about my day, he periodically sent me updates. Lots of people had commented, liked, flirted, and messaged us. He’s in charge of vetting since I don’t want to deal with the pesky, horny single dudes, and he lets me know when he comes across a couple he thinks I’d find attractive and handles initial contact.

Since we’re brand new to the lifestyle, we’re looking for a couple who is understanding and we can get along with them as friends outside of the bedroom. At around 6 pm, he let me know he had spoken to a couple and made plans for us to talk as a group once I was done hanging out at Rad Coffee with my besties. If you’re in the LA/OC area, I highly recommend it, but I digress.

I was home about an hour later, and the four of us all jumped on a group chat. As we spoke, we all got along great and seemed to have a lot in common. Eventually, things took a naughty turn and the wife let it be known that she was rubbing up on her husband's dick and was horny, so she may be a little quiet for a bit. A few minutes later, we received a video from our new friends. They were having sex, and it instantly made me wet. My husband had stepped away to get something to drink when I heard him say, "Holy shit! Did you see what they just sent us? "

I stood up and took my bottoms off. I got up on the ottoman and positioned myself on all fours as an open invitation for his dick. As he rounded the corner, he rushed towards me, peeling off his clothes as he got closer. He fully slammed into me as he held onto my hips and told me how incredibly turned he was. He proceeded to pull his phone out, recorded a clip of us having sex, and sent it to our new friends. We kept sending each other videos until we all finished.

Needless to say, we’ve made plans to meet up in person this week. We don’t expect anything to happen and won't try to force it, but if all goes well, we’re open to playing. I’m buying new lingerie just in case, though.

Now that it seems like we may pop our swinging cherries, we’ve found ourselves hornier than usual. Which for me, is pretty insane because I’m already super horny by nature. Our already incredible sex life has only gotten even more intense in the days since, and I can’t wait to see where this all goes.

submitted by /u/CuriousKitty333
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w35lto/pretty_slutty_weekend_and_taking_our_first_steps/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more