Girlfriend gives me a quick handjob [MF]

free dating

Sometimes she just wants to give me a quick handjob for fun.

After our Sunday breakfast, we went back to bed to cuddle. She kissed me and said "get your shirt off". I wonder if she wants sex. I take off my shirt, she opens my belt, I slip out of my jeans. She feels my hard penis through my boxers, says "that as well". When I am naked, she says, "lay still for me". When I lay back on my back, she takes off her shirt, I admire her tits in her bra, she reminds me "you may look, but not touch". I ask "Can you show me your tits?" "Not this time".

She lies next to me, her hand trailing over my chest, stomach, one finger caressing over my fully erect penis, down to my legs, patting the insides, signaling me to open them a bit. She begins to tickle my balls.

She drops a tiny amount of lube on the penis. Then she settles in for the handjob. She moves her head to my chest and begins to lick one nipple, her left hand is on my other nipple. Her right hand rolls back my foreskin and very gently moves up and down.

I have not cum in several days, after 30 seconds I already feel my orgasm approaching, from her soft and gentle handjob. I say "stop for a moment, I will cum too soon", she doesn't react, instead her hand tightens around my penis. "Just cum", she says, increasing the speed to three strokes a seconds, while she moves her face over mine to lock a kiss on my mouth. I cannot see her hand on my penis anymore, her hair flows all over my face. I try not to cum, I want to enjoy this feeling a bit longer, but her stroking is too fast.

Not 10 seconds later, I feel spurts of long ropes of cum onto my belly and chest. She milks my penis with a firm grip, it's quite intense.

When my orgasm is over, she releases me from her kiss, while she now slowly and gently strokes my still hard penis, then letting it bounce on my belly.

"That was fast" she smiles, while cleaning her hands with a few tissues and dropping two or three tissues on my belly for me to clean myself. "Yes, you didn't stop" "That's why I give you a handjob" she says in a proud and happy tone.

I clean myself and look at her tits in her bra, "What about you?" I ask her. I give her boobs in her bra some playful kisses, she pushes we away. "Not now, maybe tonight when we have more time."

submitted by /u/warm111
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w00dr0/girlfriend_gives_me_a_quick_handjob_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more