I [M] night with a married woman

free dating

ell she was a 49 yr old married nurse named Liegh. Very frustrated with her sex life she was on a long dry spell like 5+ years. 5'5 short dirty blonde hair c cup nice little ass. Firm beautiful toned legs. She was a looker. Her husband was foolish but to each there own.

We started chatting online. Progressing to txt. Nudes and hot sexting of what I was going to do to her. We planned a meet. I met her at a bar

We had a couple of drinks and she was able to bet Mr and make sure I wasn't a wierdo lol.

I had a hotel room for us. As soon I opened the door we were on each other. Like ripping each others clothes off. Like full primal

I grabbed her a threw her on the bed. Got on my knees and drug her pussy to my face. It was gorgeous. And dripping and throbbing. I took her in my mouth sucking and licking her clit. Her moans were pure ecstasy. I could have shot a load on the floor it was that hot. I was able to put a finger inside her and work it while I wrote my name in cursive on her clit. She came so hard. It was her first of many.

We gathered ourselves for a second and before I could stand up she filpped around and was on my cock. She sucked my cock like it was the last cock she would ever suck.

Sloppy but skillful cupping and squeezing my balls as I shot a huge load in her mouth.

We gave ourselves a second to recoup and talk and laugh and explore each other even more before my cock was at full attention again. And she climbed on top and moaned hard because it was the first cock she's flet in a long time. She rode my cock hard before cumming quickly it felt amazing feeling her throbbing on my cock. I gave her no reprieve. I flipped her over and started pounding her pussy pumping my cock in and out. Till I shotb a huge load all over her.

At one point I had her bent over the bed railing her from behind forcing her to watch in the mirror me fucking her brains out. It was one of the hottest things I have ever done

It was a fuck I won't forget.

submitted by /u/ClydeGuy88
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w5o9gb/i_m_night_with_a_married_woman/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more