Sister photo shoot for the husbands 😘 [ff]

free dating

This is a tame story (sorry) compared to my others but it drove my husband wild so I figured I’d share.

A few months back my husband was at a work training out of state for 4 months while I stayed home with the kids in Utah.

Anytime my husband goes out of town we turn into horny college kids who can’t stop sexting and teasing each other.

A few months into it my sister and I took our kids to a pool to lay out while the kids played.

My sister and I had talked before about how we both send naughty texts to our husbands and she asked if I wanted her to take a picture of me by the pool for him.

I was laying on my stomach and handed her my phone. She instructed me to unsnap my top so my back was bare and to make my bottoms more of a thong for the picture since I was wearing more of a tame bikini for a family pool.

I manage to turn my bottoms into a thong and she spreads some tanning oil on me and tells how to pose for the picture. She takes the picture and I send it to my hubby.

I then return the favor by snapping a couple of her for her husband. 👙📸

My husband sends a quick response to my picture and I can tell it had its desired effect. 😘

Later that night he asked me how I managed to take the picture since I obviously wasn’t holding the camera. When I told him my sister not only took the photo but it was her idea he couldn’t believe it. I told him how she helped me turn my suit into a thong and he was even more turned on.

I didn’t realize how my sister being the photographer would drive my hubby so crazy so I teased him by saying next time we’ll take one together for both of the husbands.

It’s safe to say I accidentally figured out another of my husbands fantasies.

submitted by /u/ThatFunHouseWife
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w78rhc/sister_photo_shoot_for_the_husbands_ff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more