Sex with a lesbian.

free dating

I spent my week in a big city, I was in for business and spent most of my time out exploring as my work days were short and to the point. I noticed there was a bit of a festival going on and it seemed quite interesting. As I wondered around I noticed it was a small festival of booths and games, all in support of the rights of women. There were women from all over advertising their businesses, their beliefs, and their own personal accomplishments. I was amazed by how cheerful and festive the event was. I didn't know things like this existed and these ladies had my full support.

I noticed a beautiful redhead with a knockout body debating in a group, it was like when you see a crowd around an entertainer but it was actually a crowd around a group debating men and women's rights. You were so full of life, so vibrant, so assertive, so attractive. As I watched the debate happen I could see the passion, you were so intense. It was honestly quite arousing to see someone so firm in debating a subject they feel so passionate about. I noticed at 1 point you had glanced at me and we made eye contact for a brief moment.

As things come to an end and the debate settled down, people were closing up shop and I noticed you walking alone around the park. I asked you if I could join for a brief walk and you agreed. We spent about 20 minutes chatting and getting to know each other. Both feeling intrigued we decided to grab some dinner, I learned about your views and beliefs, I learned about your sexual preferences and even tho you are a lesbian I felt an incredible attraction to you. I felt like we just clicked. We had a lovely dinner and I invited you back to my hotel for a few drinks, I offered you a place to stay for the night and after a comfortable evening of trustworthy conversations you happily accepted.

Setting on the couch in the suite I had for the weekend, we laughed, we joked, we had serious conversations and discussed everything you could imagine. As time passed on and bedtime was nearing I offered you a pair of men's boxers and a t shirt to get more comfortable to sleep in, I went to my bathroom to change into shorts and a t shirt myself and when I returned there you were, my t-shirt with no bra (big beautiful tits pressed into my shirt and nipples poking thru), and my boxers on with obviously no underwear. As you would switch setting positions I was getting a full view of your vagina. Trying not to stare, or get caught atleast, i was mesmerized by the peekaboo game I was playing with your pussy. Before I knew it my cock was rock hard and I was trying to hide it. I new it was time to part ways as I knew there was no chance of anything at all happening between us.

I lay there in bed, cock rock hard, trying to decide what my next move is. I can't stop thinking about your pussy, your breasts, or your luscious lips. Or that you were just feet away on my pull out bed. Should I just make my way to the bathroom and jack off? Stroke it til I cum and relieve this pressure I'm feeling. So as I stand there in my bathroom stroking my cock thinking about you I crack open the door. There you lay, 1 leg under the cover, 1 out and kinda bent giving me the perfect view of your pussy, I keep stroking and eventually move a little closer every few seconds til I'm a few feet away. Stroking my cock watching you sleep. For some reason an urge comes over me and I kneel down between your legs, I pull the boxers to the side and move in for a closer look. Before I realize what's happening my tongue is buried between your pussy lips. Sucking on your pussy lip and working my tongue on your clit. I reach up and slide a finger in your tight pussy as I'm sucking on it and fingering it gently. You start to moan a little and squirm, I'm so scared you'll wake up but it's not stopping me. After I eat your pussy for a few minutes I drop my shorts and position myself in front of your face. I rub my pre cum dripping cock on your lips and your mouth slightly opens, I slide my cock In til I feel it stop at the back of your throat. Your eyes open wide scared and confused with a mouth full of cock. I slide my cock back and forth in your mouth holding your head still, fucking your throat. At first your resistant but then start to use your tongue and get into a rythym sucking my dick. I then pull out of your mouth and climb on the bed, Reaching for the boxers and pulling them up your long sexy legs. With your legs in the air together I push my cock between your legs and rub it back on forth between your pussy lips. Then I slide it up and down getting it wet enough to slide inside you, feeling my fat throbbing cock slip in your tight wet pussy you let out a slight moan and grab my waste pulling me into you. Feeling every inch fill you up, with your legs in the air and hands on my waist moving with my body pumping into you harder and harder I lean forward using your legs to hold me I continue pumping my cock inside you. I love watching your big tits bouncing and seeing the look in your eyes and the biting of your lip, i dont know how long i can reframe from cumming so I pull out and flip you over pushing your face into the mattress and elevating your ass to my face, I begin licking around your tight little asshole as I stick my thumb in your pussy and massage your clit with My finger. After rimming your ass and fingering you I put my cock back inside you and grab your hips thrusting myself deep inside you pump after pump feeling my cock get stiffer and throbbing waiting to explode. Finally it's more then I can handle and just before I explode I pull my cock out and slide it in your asshole with 1 hard pump and shoot my whole cumload in your ass. After a few light pumps to milk the cum from inside me I pull out and head for the shower. Contemplating if what had just happened was even real, did I do something wrong, did you enjoy it or hate me for it? After a few moments of washing myself you enter my shower, drop to your knees and suck my cock stiff again, once it was hard you stood up and say sorry I'm not into guys. Wash yourself off while I plead my case til you exit the shower and go to my couch to get some sleep...

submitted by /u/theysayimcocky
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more