I [M] text her [F] 'I need to use you'

free dating

So this happened about 10 years ago, just as I was starting university. I'd spent the previous summer seeing a girl I'd gone to school with, we both knew it was nothing serious, just a teenage fling. She was a short slim girl, with ginger hair, cute freckles and braces. She wasn't virginal but had only been with one guy before me. After they broke up she seemed to have made a conscious choice to be more of a slut.

We hadn't seen each other in a couple of years when we started this affair; and after a couple of drinks and a bit of a catch up she eagerly offered to suck my dick. I walked her home and found a quiet spot where she fulfilled her promise pulling her top down to unveil perky pointy tits which i fondled as she licked sucked and stroked my hard member.

Her inexperience was telling but she made up for it with her enthusiasm and i was soon nearing climax, I warned her and she pulled me out of her mouth and finished me with her hand onto the ground near by. After adjusting her clothing she stood up and apologised

"Sorry, i should have finished you with my mouth" I was hardly disappointed but for some reason decided to play it aloof

"Next time" I replied and she smiled a bright smile.

The affair continued much the same over the next month or so, drinking together, sneaking away to play with one another. As we both still lived with our parents these trysts were mostly limited to the outdoors, which meant we didn't manage to have full sex, but she grew bolder and bolder throughout our time seeing each other.

When I moved away to university she continued to live in our home town, we talked occasionally online, but this became less and less frequent. I began seeing different girls at university and I presumed that she'd probably continued her sexual awakening elsewhere. I was disappointed I hadn't fucked her, but I didn't really dwell on it.

As it was approaching christmas the girl who i'd been seeing at university decided to go spend a weekend at home with her parents. At a loose end for the weekend I thought about going out, meeting some one new for a one nighter, but decided against that. I pulled out my phone and flicked through some numbers, I cracked a wry smile when I stumbled on her name Emily.

I wrote out a text, and deleted it. Then another and deleted it. Honestly, I was struggling. I wanted to communicate that I wanted to fuck her, but didn't want to come across as a desperate beg. I opened and closed my phone (flip phone's were all the rage), had a drink and then simply typed 'I need to use you' and pressed send.

I had another drink and considered following my text up with a further message. My phone pinged much sooner than expected 'When?' was the reply. I beamed. 'This weekend, I will meet you at the train station on Friday night, pack light you won't be wearing clothes very long'

That was our entire exchange. On Friday I boarded the train back to my home town and saw her sitting nervously at the train station as it pulled in. It was late november or early december and there was a thin coating of snow or frost on the ground. She'd tied her hair in plaits, was wearing really thick black eye makeup and light orange lipstick (which matched her hair) and was wearing tights and shorts and a thick woolen coat. The train is cleaned and then heads in the opposite direction back to my university. I stepped off the train and noticed she only had a tiny bag, glad she had followed my instruction i smiled and walked towards her. She beamed her bracey smile as I approached and greeted me. We kissed a passionate kiss and i took her by the hand and walked her to the other end of the train.

We watched as the cleaners left the first carriage and boarded. Rather than taking a seat led her straight into the train's toilet. She looked a little surprised and hesitant at first but dutifully followed me in. I locked the door and gave her a moment, we stood awkwardly and she kissed me again.

"On your knees" I commanded and she dared to look affronted, I gave her a stern look and she submitted. I stroked her hair softly and whispered

"Good Girl" She didn't stand on ceremony and was immediately unbuttoning my jeans. She got more and more frantic the more buttons she undid and by the time she'd freed my already hardening cock she was audibly, hungrily panting.

She looked at my proud length lovingly for a moment before planting an almost romantic kiss on him. Looking back it was actually really sweet, but she wasn't there to be loving. As I said, I needed to use her and I was tired of waiting.

"Open" I ordered and her eyes flicked upwards to look at my face, she dramatically opened her mouth. I took a moment to take in her sultry obedient face, her mouth frozen in a perfect O shape before sliding my cock into it.

The familiar welcoming wet warmness of it was sheer bliss immediately. She'd never been able to take my full cock in her mouth, but in our previous encounters I'd enjoyed pushing as far as I could and seeing if she could take it further than last time. She offered little resistance as I performed this ritual, pushing past her lips, then her teeth and along her tongue. I remembered her previous limit was just past half my length and I was curious if I could go further. I slowly glided until half my cock was buried in her mouth and pushed further and further.

I could see her eyes start to water but she gave no indication for me to stop, my hands gripped the back of her head and I pressed a little further, we were well past her previous limit, almost three quarters of the way into her mouth when she made a little gagging noise. I held at that point and she tried tickling my cock with her tongue which caused her to gag again.

I pulled out of her mouth and stood her up, I gave her a kiss, first on her cheek then on her lips as her throat recovered. After breaking the kiss I leant over and whispered

"You've never been able to take me that far before, have you been being a naughty girl without me?"

In reply she just giggled and dropped back to her knees. She started again by kissing along my length, I took my phone out at this point and she looked up at me as I took photos (sadly all lost to time now) of her worshiping my cock. She then proceeded to lick at the lipstick marks she'd left on my and finally took me back into her mouth.

I didn't last long truthfully. She'd improved massively since she first sucked me and her hunger for my cock only added to the exhilaration of the moment. I warned her I'd be cumming soon and she upped her tempo. When I felt my last resistance fail i pulled out of her mouth and told her to show me her braces. She obliged with a huge toothy smile as I came all over her teeth and braces. When i'd finished she parted her mouth and swallowed most of my seed, looking like she thoroughly enjoyed it. She looked at the mirror and went to turn the taps on to clean herself up.

"No" I said "I want you to be proud of my cum" She looked at me worried for a moment, with some rogue splashes of seman visible on her face and coat and bits visible on her braces. I kissed her forehead and followed up

"You're my slut this weekend, I want everyone to know it". She smiled again and we left the toilet to some judging glances from the queue that had developed.

submitted by /u/DroopyLoving
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w6fx80/i_m_text_her_f_i_need_to_use_you/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more