She Saw Me First Part 4

free dating

Part 4

I followed closely behind my two beauties as they walked arm in arm to the patio door and into the den. My rock hard cock pointing the way.

They went straight to the couch and started deeply kissing and caressing each other's naked bodies. Marj was obviously hot for the 21 year old's tits and kneaded them and pinched Zoe's nipples. I walked over to them, and they both started stroking my cock and balls. They're hands were working together to get me hot and bothered. I wasn't going to last long with this attention!

I pushed Zoe back on the couch so I could give her the fucking I so badly wanted to give her. Her slick pussy was wet and her lips were swollen from our time on the deck. I placed the large head of my member at the entrance to the girl's pussy. She shuddered slightly. I took my dick in my hand and rubbed it up and down her slit, then slapped her clit with it a couple times for good measure. Then I entered her sweet pussy slowly, gradually filling her tight hole. Zoe's legs were wrapped around me, and as I thrust into her she pulled me into her. "Fuck me, Jim! Fuck me hard!"

What man can refuse a command like that? I started thrusting harder and faster. Our bodies clapped as I fucked her and her thick thighs and belly clashed with mine. I was going to cum, and it was going to be a big one! "Where do you want me to cum?" I cried. "Fill my cunt Jim! Put your spunk deep inside me!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock started pumping hot semen deep in Zoe's love hole. I hadn't cum this hard in years. Marj was right there pushing on my ass, making sure I was as deep as I could be in the sweet soft tunnel Zoe offered me.

I was spent! I slipped out of Zoe and fell to the floor exhausted. I wasn't as young as I used to be.

Marj immediately moved between Zoe's thighs and started to clean her glistening pussy. My cum was dripping from Zoe's slit, and Marj was lapping it up and not letting any of it go to waste. Zoe was moaning softly as Marj paid attention to her cunt. Marj reached up and rolled one of Zoe's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Then she slowly worked her way up Zoe's body until she was kissing the girl with her cum covered mouth and tongue.

I sat up and watched as the young girl and my voluptuous wife went to town on each other. Tan Zoe and my pale wife were tangled in an embrace that was sexy as hell. I started absently stroking my limp cock as I was the witness to this sapphic adventure. Tongue met tongue. Nipple met nipple. Now their pussies were grinding on each other's thighs.

Just then I felt a cool breeze wash over my sweaty body. I drew my gaze away from the two women writhing in ecstasy to look towards the door of the den. Standing there with a shocked, angry look on her face was Zoe's mother, Jackie. "What in the actual fuck is going on here?" she shouted.

submitted by /u/Playful-Operation246
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more