I [f] paid the bill with my body…

free dating

So this was only last year, but the back story started when a hot guy hit me up on Insta, we had been chatting for a while and went on one date, it was fun, really cute guy, so on the date the unfortunate thing happened, he wanted to pay the bill but his card got declined (turned out his card was blocked because of a fraud attempt) anyway I end up paying, no big deal, I’m more than happy to pay.

Skip a few weeks and me and a friend was out for some food and drinks at the bar he worked, it was a fun night, I spoke to him a few times when I went to the bar to get some drinks, we had put the bill on a tab, anyway we was ready to head home soon so I asked him for the bill, he told me he was going to settle it, we have a playful argument about it, but he insisted, as I had paid for our date, more flirtatious talk and I asked him what time he’s was getting off, maybe I could return the favour (yes in that way, the drink had got me in the mood)

He told me it was going to be late, I was disappointed as I knew I wouldn’t be awake by then. Then we both kind of had a little stare off, it was like we knew what we both wanted, “can you take a break soon” I said “meet me over there in ten minutes, as he pointed to a door” I agreed and walked back to my friend, We said our goodbyes and she asked if I wanted to share her Uber, I told her what josh had done and said I was going to have a chat and a drink with him while he’s on break, so I’d call my own when I’m done.

So I head to the place he told me to wait, a few minutes pass and josh walks over, he takes a look around, takes my hand and pulls me through the door, we head up a flight of stairs and there are a few more doors, he opens one and pulls me through, a half empty room with a few boxes on shelves, a desk and a chair, he pulls me close to him and starts to kiss me, I’m taken back by his assertiveness but also slightly turned on, in the heat of the moment I push him away slightly and fall to my knees, my hands going to the waist band of his trousers, his face lit up in shock as I unbuckle his belt and open his trousers, pulling them down to his knees, taking his underwear with them.

His soft small and I mean the smallest cock I’ve ever seen revealed itself, I nearly laughed out loud, but I was already there, I couldn’t turn back now, I lick the palm of my hand and start to play with it, there wasn’t enough to even fill my hand, but I just went with it, I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck, I could feel it start to grow, I could here his moans, the more I sucked the harder it got, the bigger it got, within a few seconds this tiny thing had grew to about 7 good strong inches, I never knew it that was even possible, but he in front of my is now this nice long cock.

He suddenly lifts me up and lifts my dress up, he reaches for my underwear, to his surprise I wasn’t wearing any, “so sexy” he says, he pushes me over to the desk and bends me over it, his fingers reach between my legs, at this point I’m so horny he slides them in with ease, they don’t stay long, as he pushes his hard cock against me he slowly enters me, that first entry moan flys out of me uncontrollably, what happened next left me feeling used but it was also so sexy, he starts to pound me, hard and fast, pushing the arch of my back against the table, taking my arms and holding them on my back as he fucked me, it was so hot, within a few minutes he tenses up and shoots his cum deep inside me, now I’ve had quickies before but this was different, this wasn’t premature, this was deliberate, he took no time to please me, this guy was getting his and getting out, it was so hot!

He quickly pulls up his Trouser and adjusts himself, still catching our breasts he leads me back down the stairs, “I have to get back to work, I’ll call you an Uber” just before we enter the door to the bar floor he kisses me against the wall, the door opens and he rushes away back behind the bar smiling at me as he leaves.

All the way home i replayed what was a confusing feeling of being used but also very sexy, I’m not going to lie I got home and finished my self off as I wasn’t satisfied, but mentally very satisfied.

submitted by /u/justagirl2120
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/waodkz/i_f_paid_the_bill_with_my_body/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more