Be Careful What You Wish For!

free dating

Let me start by telling you that I have spent years trying to get my wife Nicole interested in dominating me and making me do things that I would not like. She has always been great about it and has put a lot of effort into the attempts several times. It just never seemed to be something that she took to and initiated on her own. That is until last week.

We have recently moved into a nice new home and had one of our couple friends over for a BBQ. This was a couple that we had shared intimate time with in the past, so the atmosphere had a sexual charge to it. Things were going well and it looked promising that Nicole would be getting her wish to eat Teresa’s pussy again on this night. That would have been the case until I went way past the acceptable point of drinking and eventually made an ass of myself in front of everyone and then passed out. Nicole being the great wife that she is declined Art and Teresa’s offer to join them for a threesome.

When Nicole explained all of this to me the next day I apologized. She said it was OK; she would make me pay for it later. That peaked my curiosity for sure. The very next weekend she told me she had invited Art and Teresa back. She also told me that she was limiting me to 2 drinks for the evening and I would be serving them as much as they wanted. I understood the terms and was set for another fun evening. As the night progressed Nicole proceeded to tell Art and Teresa about how I liked to be dominated, even going into details about things she has done to me in the past, like tying me up, making me service her every desire and even making me swallow my own cum when I failed to control myself. This was very embarrassing to share with them, but she had her reasons, as I was about to find out.

The things Nicole did to me intrigued Teresa and she kept the conversation going. Nicole said she would be glad to demonstrate, as I deserved some punishment for my behavior the prior weekend. I was just a little buzzed by my 2 drinks and I readily agreed. Nicole told me to get her “supplies” for her and to then return in a long t-shirt with nothing else on. When I did so, she took one of her leather cuff sets and cuffed my hands behind my back and attached the cuffs to one of the legs of the bed so I could not move away. Then she said that I was to sit down and relax while she entertained our guests. Since this amused Art and Teresa she took the opportunity to ask Teresa if there was anything she wanted me to do for them. Teresa said she wondered how far I would go with this and Nicole assured her that I would do absolutely anything I was told if I knew what was good for me. Teresa laughed and said this might be a lot of fun. Nicole and Teresa were next to each other and Nicole began to rub Teresa’s thigh. She got bolder and was openly massaging Teresa’s obviously wet panties. Art was enjoying the scene and reached over to rub his wife’s tits. Nicole took his hand and brought it to her own tits, saying she needed some attention too since I was all tied up.

Nicole knew that I had some fantasies about her being with another guy and she was obviously pushing that a bit. She pulled Teresa’s panties off and then took her own off. As she bent down to eat Teresa she told Art to make sure I could see him get her pussy nice and wet so that she would be good and ready if he wanted to fuck her. This was all having a strong effect on me as my dick was sticking way out and was already dripping with pre-cum. Nicole told Teresa to stick her foot in my mouth to keep me quiet and began to lick her pussy while Art started fingering my wife. Art was beside them and was sucking Nicole’s tits and fingering her while Teresa was very much enjoying the attention of Nicole’s tongue. Art said he wanted to let Teresa try some pussy too so Nicole laid back and Teresa quickly found her way to Nicole’s lap.

This was all driving me crazy as I could only watch. Nicole saw my condition and said she thought I should demonstrate my unique pussy eating technique for Teresa. This got me excited and I was ready to get Teresa squirming on my tongue like I do with Nicole. Then Nicole clarified this demonstration. She reminded Teresa how I have been made to swallow my own cum before and how I seemed to enjoy that type of treatment, and eating a nice juicy cum filled pussy. She said the only problem has been that I never seemed as eager to eat her pussy properly after having just cum, and she thought she had a solution now. Nicole told Art she wanted him to give her a good hard fuck and to fill her up with his cum. Once he was done Nicole said she would make me eat her just fucked pussy before I got to cum, which she was sure would allow me to do a more proper job. I stupidly voiced my opinion that I never said I wanted to eat another guys cum and Nicole said too bad, she wanted to see it and so did Teresa. I said I thought she meant I was going to eat Teresa to show her how good I was and Nicole said if Art could get it back up quick enough to also give Teresa a good load of cum I may get to do just that.

The prospect of eating both my wife and our friend’s pussies right after Art had filled them with cum should have put a quick end to my erection, but it was as strong as ever. This easily confirmed for Nicole that she was only carrying out desires that were deep inside me as she told Art to get to it. It only took him a couple of minutes of hard thrusting before he pushed to the hilt and I could tell he was filling up Nicole’s pussy with a big load of cum. Art got up and I could easily see the trail of cum as he pulled out of her. Nicole ordered me to get my mouth over to her as she scooted to the edge of the bed. I was very hesitant but her little leather riding crop against my ass got me moving quick. I was very close to her open pussy now and could easily see the slick remnants of cum clinging to her lips. As I leaned in and tentatively let my tongue flick at her clit, Nicole grabbed my head and pulled me right into her wet and messy pussy. She was telling me to get to work cleaning that cum out and I could hear Art and Teresa laughing and making comments about my cum eating abilities. Nicole told me if I got all of the cum out and could demonstrate my ability to make her squirt her own cum, she may give me a small reprieve. As this was the only chance I had, I gave her my very best and within minutes Art and Teresa got to watch Nicole display her own unique squirting orgasm.

They were amazed by the amount of cum that Nicole produced. With Teresa’s approval, Nicole ordered me to attempt the same for her. This was the first time I had eaten Teresa, but within about five minutes, with Art and Nicole at her tits, Teresa also squirted out her first cum. Nicole seemed pleased with me and told me fuck her good while Art fucked Teresa’s now very wet pussy. It only took me about ten strokes before I added my own huge load of cum to Nicole’s wet pussy. Too bad for me it was so quick as Nicole decided that I must be thirsty again by now and had Art and Teresa hold me down while she sat on my face and drained my own cum into my mouth.

Well, I have always said…..be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

submitted by /u/SubToServeYou
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more