I Invited Female Friend Over for Movie [F37] [FF]

free dating

My hubby is scheduled to be gone this week and I’m currently between jobs and so this meant that I had the entire week to myself to stay home and do whatever I wanted.

For the most part, I have been a very good girl; however, late this morning while sorting through streaming movies, I came upon the movie “Blue is the Warmest Colour”. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s a French film that has some of the most epic lesbian sex scenes I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Seated on our couch in the middle of our living room in front of our big bay window I watched the movie and could increasingly feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each new scene. By the second sex scene, watching as the two women have literal actual lesbian sex, pussies rubbing, tits sucking, breasts flopping, asses being licked and smacked, French kissing, pussy sucking lesbian sex, I simply couldn’t help myself.

I dropped my comfortable cotton pants, underwear and rid my top of my shirt (I hadn’t put on a bra for the day!). Sitting completely naked in our living room I watched the scenes over and over and squeezed my own tits, even attempting to lick them with my tongue, while I tickled and flicked my soaking pussy.

With legs stretched open wide, I would bring myself to the very edge of orgasm then somehow bring myself back, Over and over again.

Though it was just solo play it felt so wrong and so naughty. Probably because I’m supposed to be a good Mormon wife and probably because I kept imagining my bestfriend was the woman I was doing it with.

With my eyes closed, I imagined it was her pussy rubbing mine as her large tits flopped in my face and rubbed my own nipples. As I finally came, she was all I could think about and I screamed out her name in ecstasy as I gushed to orgasm.

Lying there, soaking and stark naked, I was panting and needed to hear her voice. Her husband works with mine and he, too, is out of town tonight. I called her up, still out of breath, and said something to the effect of, you should come over tonight and watch a movie with me. She gladly accepted the invite and with a little courage from the wine and luck, I think I’m going to show a screening of “Blue is the Warmest Colour”!

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/wifeadventure
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w4t25d/i_invited_female_friend_over_for_movie_f37_ff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more