The best Saturday of our lives [MF]

free dating

I haven't posted for a few years, the pandemic has been an interesting time in my life. My wife and I divorced, still love each other, just shouldn't be married to each other.

Now for context for this story, this happened a year ago, meant to share it but 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm 60, white and fit. I'm consistently told I look a lot younger. Women tell me I'm "handsome". I don't really see it but I'm glad they do! Taking care of my physical and emotional health is a priority for me. I was on a site where basically people were looking for people to fuck. I was surprised, after I posted my profile I was getting a lot of views and messages from black women. That was fine by me, I think all women are beautiful regardless of race, but there's something about black women, the color of their skin, the fullness of their lips, just drives me crazy.

Had conversations with a few that had the potential to go somewhere and then one night I noticed a woman had visited my page. I looked her up, lived on the east coast (I'm in Austin), had a degree in criminal justice (and social justice is something I'm passionate about) and was absolutely gorgeous. Her pics were G-rated and there was a sadness in her eyes underlying her smile. I was captivated. I messaged her and didn't expect to hear back. Woke up the next morning and saw she's replied. Awesome!

For context, she's a relatively big black woman 25 years younger than me. Absolutely stunning face, big, fat ass and the largest tits of any woman I've been with. How big? I dunno, didn't ask, but huge. Triple Ds? Bigger? No clue. When we'd walk around in public, almost EVERY TIME we'd be out a beautiful woman would come up to her and gush about how gorgeous she was.

We started a conversation and two things happened. First, we connected at a deep level very quickly, surprisingly quickly. And the conversation became very sexual in a hurry. From that point on, we texted constantly and almost every night we'd have phone sex. Normally I think phone sex is boring but with her it was different. She was this combination of really smart, really sweet, and such a dirty little slut. I would tell her what to do and she would usually cum over and over and over again, like 5-10 times every time. One time it was wild, I don't know if she had one really long orgasm or a series of ones right after another but she went wild and started screaming and crying and shaking for like 2 minutes straight to the point I was wondering if she was ok. Turned out she was VERY ok.

We made plans for her to fly to Austin so we could spend a weekend together. I booked a premium room with a balcony at a very nice hotel at The Domain, a large, upscale mixed use (retail and residential) development. I coordinated with the hotel staff and when she first entered the room, I had her favorite music playing, champagne on ice, candles lit in an otherwise fairly dark room, and rose petals sprinkled from the door to all over the bed, with a dozen beautiful red roses on one of the nightstands. She was blown away.

The next few days were amazing. We loved being together and the sex was fantastic. I was a little intimated at first, her ex-fiance and baby daddy was a black dude with literally a 10" dick. As she described it, "he is massive, too big to fit it all in me". I'm about average, maybe a tad bigger, about 6.5" and maybe a bit thicker than normal. Would I be able to pleasure her? The next few days provided that answer. Yes, the sex was great for both of us.

But our last day together is the story I want to tell here. Earlier in the day I took her to my office, I own my own business. It was a Saturday and the place was empty, just us. I took her into my office and we started kissing, then groping each other. We rip our clothes off and I push her on my desk on her back and start gently licking and kissing her nipples while gently strumming her clit like a guitar string. She starts quivering and shaking. I insert a couple of fingers and start rubbing her g-spot while playing with her clit with my thumb and sucking harder on her nipples and she starts to lose it, moaning and shaking and then SCREAMING, bucking her pelvis into my fingers until she finally cums hard. I look her in the eyes and tell her I'm glad she came because I NEED to taste her cum. I kneel in front of her and spread her legs wider and start playing with her clit with my tongue and after finally calming down from the last orgasm she starts to build to another one. I slowly increase my oral intensity, as I do she gets closer and closer until finally I just start fucking her with my mouth and tongue and she's going nuts. She builds to orgasm and then clenches her legs around my head and pulls me in hard and starts grinding her soaking wet pussy all over my face and screaming "take my cum daddy, take my cum daddy" over and over again. When she's done cumming my face is dripping with her juices.

I stand up and in one smooth motion slide my hard white cock deep into that sweet black pussy and just start FUCKING her, hard. She is losing it, moaning and screaming and talking so fucking dirty. "Fuck your pussy, daddy, take it. Disrespect it. She's yours, fuck me hard daddy, make me your dirty little cumslut." I am just pounding her sweet pussy, her juices all over my desk. I sternly ask her "do you want my cum, little girl?" She says yes. I tell her to beg for it. She says "please give me your cum daddy". I slap her, hard, and tell her "you can beg better than that, you dirty little slut". She begs again, I slap her again. "Louder, slut". She screams "give me your fucking cum, daddy! Please give me your cum". I wrap a hand around her throat and squeeze while I turn up the intensity and absolutely drill her. Now she can't even talk, she's so far gone. Suddenly her pussy spasms and clenches on my cock so hard I almost came right there and her whole body convulses right on my desk.

When the intensity of that orgasm passes I tell her "get down on your knees like the dirty little whore you are". She smiles and does as she's told. "Now open your mouth. You're not going to suck my cock. I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours". She opens her mouth with the sexiest smile and I slide my cock all the way in until the tip is going down her throat. I grab the back of her head and just start drilling her mouth. We get a great rhythm and she is going AFTER my dick. She is hungry for daddy's cum. I'm pounding that mouth harder then I've ever mouth-fucked a woman before and she is all about it. No gagging, taking every inch like a pro, such a good little slut. Finally I can feel that beautiful tingle in my balls that tells me a delicious orgasm is imminent. I pull out of her mouth and start stroking him and she holds her mouth open, eyes filled with expectation. A few seconds later I explode and shoot ropes of cum into her mouth, all over her face and those big black tits. Once we're done I help her clean up and we collapse on the floor together and just hold each other for a few minutes before getting dressed and heading to lunch.

That afternoon and especially that night were even more amazing, if there's any interest I'll continue the story in another post.

submitted by /u/wild_billy23
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wbc3lw/the_best_saturday_of_our_lives_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more