Something different part 4

free dating

I know I said a couple weeks last time and then only covered a couple days. When I said it was a blur that’s what it was. We met up every day. Sometimes it was a hard fast fuck until we both got off. Other days I took my time. A few days in I realized it wasn’t necessarily the pain or humiliation that she liked, it was the control I took. It was working for me as well. Previously I had rarely behaved like this but now it got me what I want every time.

On the first Saturday after we started fucking we spent all afternoon in bed. She got railed in all three holes and filled with cum. Tits were covered too. Ass red from spanking. When neither of us could fuck anymore she asked me to stay over. In all honesty I wanted too. For some reason I was really falling for this girl I knew nothing about other than she wanted sex all the time and she worked from home. I had to say no. This thing we had going wouldn’t work if I did. As a make up I told her I’d be over in the morning. We only live a couple blocks apart so I walked home thinking what I would do tomorrow.

In the morning I had it figured out. She answered the door naked and I could still see remnants of my cum on her body and some in her hair.

“You need to get dressed. I’m going to pick out your clothes”

I walked to the bedroom and looked through her closet. She had many things I’d love to take off of her but chose a sundress with a fairly short hemline. I told her that was it and nothing other than shoes. We were close to a nice brunch place and we walked. I’m not typically a brunch person but I wanted to show off this hot girl still covered in my cum. She seemed a little embarrassed which she hadn’t shown before. You could easily see her nipples poking through the thin fabric and if you looked under the table her pussy was on full display.

“I’m not really used to being like this in public”

“You probably should have thought about that before becoming my little slut”

This conversation continued quietly among the after church crowd around us. We ate, she had a couple mimosas. I had a couple bloody marys then I payed and we left. Instead of walking back to her place I led her to the local park. A river runs through it and it’s quite popular when it’s hot. I led her down to the water and we sat. First I kissed her quick then put my hand up her dress. In short order I had fingers in her cunt and was sucking her tits.

“We’re going to get caught”

“Your whole apartment complex can hear us fucking and this worries you?”

“This could get us arrested “

“It won’t. Now suck my dick”

She knew she was gonna do what I told her no matter what. I unzipped my shorts and she pulled my hard cock out. It was in the back of her throat right away. She really didn’t have any self control when it came to blow jobs. I loved it, my dick was so hard it hurt. After a little while I pulled her up. She looked so hot I had to kiss her again.

“You’re going to ride me now”

“We’ll definitely get caught “

“Only if you make noise. And I’m going in your ass”

I had brought a little tube of lube for this. She slathered it on my cock and I pulled her dress over her head. Now she was completely nude except for her chuck taylors and sliding her ass down my dick in a public park. Getting caught was a possibility but I wasn’t too worried. This was fun. I pushed her limits though. She rode me but I pounded back as hard as I could. With one hand I slapped her ass with as much force as I had all week and with the other I was pulling on her hard nipples. The only sounds were the wet slapping of her riding. She had to bite her bottom lip and I could see tears at the corner of her eyes. I didn’t warn her of my cum and this time I didn’t care if she came too. It shot deep in her ass over and over. She didn’t seem to notice like she usually did because she just kept riding. After a couple minutes I stopped her.

“Put you dress on we’re leaving “

She looked a little hurt but did as I said. When we got back to her place i enacted the second part of my plan. I led her to the shower and turned it on. We both got in and I was much gentler with her especially after the rough pounding yesterday. She got a soapy rubdown that didn’t miss anything. She tried to kneel down but this wasn’t the time. When we got out and barely dry I threw her down on the bed and grabbed the oil off her bedside table. For the next hour I massaged and teased her body until she was begging to cum. When that finally happened I pulled her hips in the air so I could eat her pussy and ass from the back. It was most likely my greatest oral I’ve ever delivered. Towards the end when I had my thumb on her clit, two fingers in her cunt, and my tongue in butt she started screaming she was cumming. It was intense and wet. Shortly after she collapsed on the bed.

She smiled at me and kissed my pussy covered face.

“I got you a gift”

“You didn’t need to do that. This isn’t that kind of thing”

She handed me a small box with a bow around it. Inside was a key on a ring with a fob.

“The fib gets you in the building, the key gets you in my door. I don’t want to know when you’re coming over anymore until I feel your hands on me”

submitted by /u/Good-Interaction-663
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more