[MFM] HOTWIFE ADVENTURE: a triple simultaneous orgasm for a first time hotwife

free dating

I was travelling to Cleveland regularly for work for year. Cleveland. In the winter. For 8-12 days at a time.

So yeah, not ideal.

I ended up, as horny men in the early 2010s did, on craigslist posting my naked body for all the ladies to see. Now, I should say, at this point I didn't even know what Hotwives really were, and the ironic part is I'd already has two Hotwife experiences. I just thought they were swingers and I didn't stress the details.

But it was a man that happened to reply to Cleveland ad. He mentioned that he wanted to share his wife, but they hadn't done it before and were looking for someone to take it slow and warm her up. He said he was out of town but he knew she would like me physically, and that he would let her know about me and maybe her and I could text a little bit before he got back into town, and if that went well, maybe I could be her first man since getting married.

That last part was really fucking sexy to me... her first man since getting married. As I've mentioned in other posts, I have a bit of an objectification kink. I love it when women look at me like a sex object, or the hot guy they fuck, and not as the sweet, loving, funny, cute guy. So, yeah, since it was Cleveland in the winter, I was in.

He texted me back saying she was willing to chat but it would have to be the next night because she was putting kids to bed and then had to get up early. Then about 20min later he texted me a number and told me to text her, that she'd crawled into bed and her mind was racing about the possibility, and since she wasn't going to be able to sleep anyways she might as well chat.

So I texted her and introduced myself. She replied and we exchanged pleasantries. I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, but it started very polite, then became sexual and slightly flirty. We were telling each other about our fantasies, and experiences, but not like OVERTLY. She was open, but slightly guarded, but communicated well. My wheelhouse. Love me a woman that can communicate her sexual desires and thoughts.

The one thing she did say is that hubby was a pretty good size, and from what she could tell I was too. I told her that I'd been told that was correct. She asked to see it, and we agreed on an exchange of pics.

Again, not sure exactly how she reacted but it was positively enough that when we wrapped up the conversation and said good night (just before I would feverishly masterbate to the thought before falling asleep for the night) I got a text from the husband saying she was also texting him while texting me, and that she really liked me and was wanting to meet.

I believe the actual first time meeting came the next time I was in town. They came to my hotel and directly to my room. We had texted a couple of times in between but nothing too serious. She smiled shyly at me as she came in, clearly very nervous, and also clearly a little drunk. We laughed at the nerves everyone felt. I invited them to sit on the couch in my room and led the early part of the conversation.

She was prettier than her pic, a light brunette that stood about 5'7 and had an average build but was in good shape. She was probably about 31-32. Very nice, lips. That was what stood out to me first as we were chatting... her lips. Oh those lips...

Again, she remained very nervous but hubby reassured me she was excited and she smiled and said "I am. This will be fun".

Unsure how to start I made a suggestion... "Since this is your first time, and you guys are nervous, would you be more comfortable starting with your husband...?" She smiled, and got up on her knees on the couch beside her husband and started undoing his belt. She pulled out his cock (it was a good size) and started to suck him. He clearly loved her blowjobs and was clearly exciting. She would stop every couple of seconds and stroke him, and he would tell her how hot she was and how good it felt, as I sat back and watched them.

But it only took a few minutes for him to open the door. "I bet you want to suck him, don't you?" he asked her as she was stroking his dick. She smiled and nodded at me, not him. So I put out my hand to invite her over and she stood, walked over to me, took my hand and settled in between my legs. While she was shy with her words, her eyes were filled with desire. She wasn't an unsure kind of shy. Quite the opposite... if anything her eyes screamed "I can't wait to get fucked".

I held her hair back as she licked the thick head of my cock before starting to work the shaft with those gorgeous lips. She certainly knew what she was doing. Her mouth was amazing.

After a couple of minutes I stood her up and we began to undress each other as I backed her towards the bed. When the back of her legs hit the bed I lay her back and fully naked and stood before her naked myself. I started to kneel down between her legs ready to return the oral favour she'd just given me but she stopped me. "Tonight I just want to be fucked". I remember thinking "who am I to complain?"

WIth that clear direction I took my thick shaft in my hand and began to tease the head of my cock on your clit. We hadn't really made a decision on condoms, but now the decision was going to be made in a non-verbal way. I teased her, giving her and her husband a chance to say something, but instead I felt her heel wrapped around my leg and pull me towards her. That was all the signal I needed and I pushed my cock inside this married woman for the first time since she'd taken her vows. All the shyness was gone. Her body and mind had quickly remembered the joys of casual sex. She moaned deeply as I pushed inside her, and I responded at the same time by grunting at the feeling of another man's pussy.

The evening is a blur after all these years. I remember having her legs over my shoulders as she lay on the bed and I stood. I remember that hubby would come in and out to get blown, but would quickly declare he was close to cumming and would pull out and go back to watching. I remember her riding me on the bed, leaning into my hands on her breasts, and my hips thrusting up to meet her.

But the most memorable moment... the moment I'll never forget and I'm CERTAIN she will never forget either... was as I had her standing and bent over, and was fucking her from behind as she was blowing her husband. The downward curve of my cock was apparently working its magic and I could tell her orgasm was building. She started to moan more (the poor neighbours in the hotel, they got quite the show...), and her moaning made me moan more. The closer she was getting to her orgasm brought me closer to mine. And hubby had been holding off this whole time.

I grabbed one hip and one handful of hair and decided it was time to be selfish. My tempo increased but so did the force of my thrusts. I fucked her as hard as I could and started to hear the unmistakable sounds of early female orgasm. My cock filled with more blood. She pushed hard back into me. I thrust as deep as I could. She came hard on my cock, her knees giving out slightly as she did. I came deep inside her married pussy, and hubby finally let go and came deep in her mouth. A triple simultaneous orgasm.

submitted by /u/NiceGuyThickD
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w2c5ka/mfm_hotwife_adventure_a_triple_simultaneous/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more