[FM] I had Trashy Sweaty Sex in a Phone Booth

free dating

Throwback story time, but when I was still in my late teens and early twenties I had some pretty wild nights thanks to copious amounts of alcohol and incredibly poor decision making skills.

This one occasion happened while I was back home from university, a few friends and myself decided to go out clubbing for the night. We decided on somewhere a bit more exciting for once, and ended up meeting up in a seaside town in the middle of winter to visit a god awful club. As I said bad decisions are my strong point.

Anyway it was a pretty usual night, we got drunk, took turns slut dropping each other and inevitably ended up flirting with any guy who might buy us a drink. I actually ended up talking to a guy who was pretty handsome, friendly and even funny!, at least to a drunk 20 year old. The night went on and eventually we decided to leave. Now this is where my bad decisions came back to bite me, see there were two train lines into the town and my friends took one while I alone took the other.

I said goodnight to my friends and then walked to my station, only to find it wasn’t open for another two hours. It was also bloody freezing and I was alone in what I can only describe as “very skimpy” clothing. I spent about twenty minutes batting away weirdos before eventually running into “handsome club man” again as I’ll call him. Luckily he was taking the same train as me, and was also a brilliant bad decision maker having also not checked the train times.

Seeing as it was freezing cold, we ended up talking and flirting as we drunkenly walked down a few roads, looking for an all night McDonald’s or anything that was open. At this point his hand was firmly around my waist and it was pretty much set that we were going to fuck the minute we got back to his.

Luckily for us, we ran into an empty and pretty beat up phone booth down one of the quieter side roads. To a normal person it’s a place to make calls, to two drunks at 3am it was paradise just because we didn’t have to feel the wind for once. I’d like to say we waited in there patiently and waited till we were safe at home to fuck like responsible adults, but that would be a lie.

The moment we were inside he was on me, my neck, my lips, my cleavage, every part of me that didn’t require bending was soon being either kissed, sucked or bitten. I remember grabbing the back of his head and hair, forcing him closer as he began to grope me. I remember one of his hands disappearing up my skirt and I also remember being pinned against the wall as he aggressively ran his fingers round and round in circles, driving me mad.

I was drunk, I was incredibly horny and I was also now on my knees with his dick in my mouth. My memory is a bit hazy at this point, but I remember being pleasantly surprised and him not holding back. Being drunk himself he was aggressive, holding my head and forcing himself deeper and deeper down my throat. I tried to switch it up, licking his shaft and sucking the side but all he wanted was to ram my mouth as hard as he could.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up a little too fast, hurting me a little at this point. I didn’t really have time to complain though because before I knew it my dress was hiked up above my hips and I was pressed agains the glass with a cock ramming itself into me at full speed. One hand around my neck and the other pulling my hair back and he was off, Ramming himself into me from behind as fast and as hard as he could.

We took a brief break, him buried deep inside of me as he pulled me closer. Before reaching round and circling my clit furiously. I felt myself slowly losing control, my legs shaking and my back arching I had an extremely intense orgasm. But as I stood, bent over and shaking while trying to stand, he grabbed my hips from behind again and resumed the pounding, harder than every before.

I didn’t care anymore at that point, moaning probably far louder than I should of as he himself began to climax. Pulling out and covering my back and butt in his cum, I didn’t realise until later how uncomfortable it would be to travel with a slightly damp dress.

We made out a while longer and hid in the booth for a while, before he gave up and ended up paying for a rather expensive taxi ride back to his for the both of us. It never ended up being more than a one night stand, but it was definitely one to remember for myself.

submitted by /u/Gryffindor_Princess
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w41sgl/fm_i_had_trashy_sweaty_sex_in_a_phone_booth/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more