Maybe I'm a little masochist? [MF]

free dating

I love walking that fine line between pleasure and pain. The other day, this gorgeous creature I'm seeing and I were just getting started when he lifted me up, carried me over across the room, bent me over and started spanking me pretty hard while he kept calling me his naughty girl.. that's not something new but he introduced his belt to the mix this time and it was so hot feeling and hearing it spank my ass until it blushed light red and felt a little sore..he knows I love this and knows exactly how much force to use. He then grabbed my hair and started fucking me from behind while I was still bent over. I asked him if he could eat me..so he laid me down on my back and drooled all over my pussy and ate me so goood. I took his hand and made him grip my neck firmly while he finger fucked me crazy hard with the other. I was squirming and moaning despite him gripping my throat. I can't stop fantasizing about next time.. completely turned on by the idea of maybe having some hot candle wax slowly dripping down my back while he eats my ass and cums inside it. Any kinky suggestions for next time?

submitted by /u/peachinglasses
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w8qq3t/maybe_im_a_little_masochist_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more