I [F] love serving my boyfriend [M]

free dating

My bf was married for long time then he was single for a few years before meeting me. He didn’t have much luck hooking up. So im a little scared he desires having a hoe phase. Because of that I’ve taken on the task of pleasing him as much as he wants & however he wants (with few exceptions). His confidence is a little low too from his marriage. I’ve been helping him open up.

I’m 10 years younger. I’ve started calling him daddy. He loves it & even refers to himself as Daddy now. When I’m stroking his wet dick & he tries to kiss me I tease him by pulling away or just licking his lips. It drives him absolutely insane. He could cum just from that.

Last night the sex was amazing. His dick was so hard last night. It felt longer than usual to the point where it kind of hurt but I kept my legs back & let him dig as hard & deep as he wanted. Talking out loud telling him take it, it’s yours, dig in my pussy daddy, take it whenever you want it, I’m your toy baby.

He pulled out & came so hard it hit my mouth. All down my boobs, stomach, & pussy. He came so hard. Then I told him to go get his belt. I bent over in front of him & let him spank me. I was whining & whimpering with each lash. His dick got hard again so he stuck it in & kept spanking me with the belt while he just stood there still & let me bounce back on it, stroking his rock hard dick.

Then he put the belt down. Pulled me up by his face with his big right hand around my neck choking me. The left arm across my ass with that big hand squeezing my right hip & started pounding away. Grabbing, slapping, & shaking my ass with his left hand. Telling me to take daddy’s dick. He was fucking me from behind so hard like his life depended on it.

I started talking back begging him to fuck me. Telling him I love feeling his hard dick inside me. I told him I love giving my pussy up to him. I’m your slut daddy. Fuck me like a whore. Tell me I’m a good girl. I love milking your black dick daddy. Use my wet hole to make yourself feel good. I love serving you daddy. That’s my job. Then I started begging him to cum inside me. (He can’t) I beg him to do it then when he’s close I switch it & tease him telling him you can’t cum inside me. I know how bad you want to. You would love to bust inside me but you can’t daddy. Then he exploded all over my ass.

I love that I turn him on so much. I don’t ever want him to want another woman but me. I keep my daddy happy. What else can I do to please him? (Me & him only) & yes I suck his dick & balls like a leech all day.

submitted by /u/diginit4
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w4uikg/i_f_love_serving_my_boyfriend_m/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more