I[F] used to let strangers finger me until I came when I was a stripper

free dating

This was years ago when I was a dancer paying my way through college. Whenever I gave dances to guys that were actually nice, and not creepy weirdos/macho assholes, I would take my panties off when giving private lap dances. I would grind on their laps until I could feel their dicks getting so hard in their pants, rubbing against my clit. It would make me so fucking wet and horny. Some would even take their dicks out and stroke them with me watching. I would let them slide their fingers inside me until I came so hard. Some of them even made me squirt. Especially when I let them suck on my nipples as they did it. It's pretty bad that I couldn't even ball park how many people have fingered me, and countless people have sucked on my titties. My bf[30m] gets turned on hearing about it while we have sex, knowing how slutty I could get back in my college days, and fuck me even harder. Knowing that some strangers have even snuck their tongues on my pussy when I was dancing. And how there was a time when I was letting a client finger me in a champagne room and another guy walked in stroking his dick, which was huge by the way, and walked towards my face as I was bent over getting fingered. One of the bouncers stopped him before he got any closer, but I was so fucking horny that I know if he did get to me, I would have sucked it. Thanks for reading. I have plenty of more stories from my dancing days if you guys are interested. And some from my days in college when I have used multiple dicks in one day that I have been debating telling about on here.

submitted by /u/Successful_Match_416
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vz88hj/if_used_to_let_strangers_finger_me_until_i_came/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more