I [F] wore my plug to class today in a skirt and just got invited to a party after 🖤

free dating

this is not as crazy as some of the other stuff here but it was a first time for me!! i’m writing this really fast while im out so bear with me lol

so i had my chemistry final today and i’ve been doing well enough that i knew i could get an A no matter what i did, so i decided to have a little fun with it :) i fucked myself hard on my new toy this morning reading some of the comments on here, before putting my favorite plug in my ass, and putting my shortest little ruffle skirt on (admittedly not that short 😅, like little under mid thigh) with a tiny little thong to hold it in 🖤

i was sooo fucking wet as i walked to class. the plug is one of those cute ones with the little gem on the end, and it was rubbing me SO right as i walked, especially when i had to go up the stairwell to class. the thought of knowing that any of the people behind me could get a glimpse of the purple gem peeking under my skirt or the wetness running down my leg made me so nervous lmao. just walking past the hot guys in my class as I walked to my seat, i could FEEL myself soaking through my thong

i think i ended up acing the exam, or at least I hope i did because i ended up finishing really quickly to run to bathroom and pull it out because it was too intense and the lube had worn off 😅 but after i came out i got some cookout with a couple of people from class and they invited me to a finals party tonight! i still have the plug in my bag, so hopefully i get a chance to make it back to my apartment and wear it there too so i can have something else to tell you guys ;)

submitted by /u/kayysxoxo
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w4ul14/i_f_wore_my_plug_to_class_today_in_a_skirt_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more