i (19F) snuck into a club and let the older guys do what they wanted with me 😁 [MF]

free dating

hey again guys!! so i was kinda shocked at how much the last story blew up, because i really just wanted to get it off my chest, but WOW 🤩 and i was so flattered with all the DM’s and comments in my profile, they’re always welcome 🥰 i promised you guys more stories though and TRUST ME I HAVE SOME so here’s another one about me and my old roommates :)

so my old roommates olivia and logan always take me out clubbing with them and their friends, which i’m always so thankful for because it always ends up being some of the best nights of my life ! we get fucked up, we dance with random people, we all make out, it’s a good ass time 🙏

anyways, one night late last year we went to this new club downtown. olivia and i are the babies of the group, so we alwaysss had to sneak in either over a railing or just hope our fake IDs work. i only did it a couple times, but i’m obviously not afraid to flash my tits for an entry fee lol.

so this night olivia and i managed to get over the railing to the outside bar area when the security guys weren’t looking, but the place was PACKED. we were totally separated from our group as two small girls, dressed like, let’s be honest, total sluts 😂 in a crowd of swaying bodies.

luckily it didn’t take long for a group to adopt us! these older guys, probably mid 20s to the oldest looking like a 40 year old, came up to us almost immediately and shoved some shots in our hands. Us, being the smart girls we are, decide to say fuck it and just shoot them together without a second thought 😅 (girls, don’t do this it’s not safe! unless that’s your thing ;) )

it wasn’t long before they were supplying us with drink after drink as we danced with them. logan and olivia had a pretty open relationship, so even if he saw i don’t think he’d care very much that one guy was basically shoving his tongue down olivia’s throat with his hand gripping her ass. ME on the other hand? i had just gotten out of a toxic relationship and was kind of going on a self destructive streak. so when i saw olivia get the hem of her dress pulled up over her ass from the guy grabbing on it so hard, i got hella jealous and competitive 😊

i was with the three other guys across the dance floor and immediately turned on “drunk slut” mode, where i act a lot drunker than i am so guys will take advantage of me. don’t do this either girls, even if it’s really REALLY hot :). i started grinding on the one right next to me and pulled the other one in front of me (the 40 year old looking one) close and yelled some stupid slut shit over the music like “god, i haven’t been fucked in so long.” i made sure to slur my words 😋

THIS definitely worked, because before i knew it, i was being passed around, basically THROWN, between them on the dance floor as they took turns groping and grinding on me. they kept telling me how fucking hot i looked (i did) and making bets on if i give great head (i do). eventually the older one kissed me, then they ALL kissed me, and then when i got passed back to the the older guy he told me to follow him and basically pushed me on the small of my back the whole way there.

when i tell you my heart was BEATING 🖤 i was still doing my best to be a drunk whore, so i kept stumbling into him on purpose as he basically carried me over to this stairwell door in the corner. he gave my ass a smack before kind of shoving me through it (HOT), taking me under the dark stairs and whipping out his cock. as a slut, i know when i’m being asked to do a job and i was happy to help 🥰

i started giving the drunkest, sloppiest fucking blowjob on this older guys cock. like gagging, spit, if this guys balls were out i would’ve had them halfway down my throat lol. i was letting this guy, who was basically my DAD’s age, be my fucking daddy for tonight 😂 i was really disappointed when he blew his load in like a MINUTE tops, but you know i took it all like a good girl. i wasn’t going to walk out with cum stains all over my little black dress hahah

anyway, i got my fix after that. he invited me back to his place, but i got the ick after he said his wife and kids weren’t home, so i just rudely walked off and found logan’s group LOL

it was a great time, it’s too bad most clubs are too hard to suck guys off in ;(

submitted by /u/kayysxoxo
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/w1imvb/i_19f_snuck_into_a_club_and_let_the_older_guys_do/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more