Girlfriend gives me head part2

free dating

Her and I started kissing and I felt her undoing my zipper and pulling out my cock as I started to rub her clit. hearing her sweet sweet moans made me super hard and she could tell. I had to stop rubbing her clit though because we didn’t want people to look at us keep in mind we were in the back row of the movie theater so it was dark but we still didn’t want people to hear. She started stocking my cock faster as we started making out. I moved to kissing her neck and ear and whispered I want you to suck my hard cock. She did as asked and I put my hand on her ass and kinda put my hand to where her pussy was her best friend was sitting next to us and I kinda put my hand on her thigh and looked at her. I wish her best friend joined in she is very busty and she has huge tits. My girlfriend was sucking my cock and stoped to put my head on my chest and cuddle for a minute but she still kept stroking my cock we weren’t really paying attention to the movie. She pulled the coat down a little to go back to sucking my now rock hard twitching cock and I exploded in her mouth she looked up at me and opened her mouth and I said swallow she did as told and put the coat back over my lap. Thankfully she did that because after she did the lights turned on.

submitted by /u/Dull-Guard-2215
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more