UPDATE: Not knowing anyone at a party...

free dating

Some of you wanted an update so here it goes…The next day was Sunday so I tried to spend the whole day studying but my mind was on the day before. Just imagining the sex scene between Thomas and me would turn me on. I found him on Facebook but his profile was private and I was too shy to send him a friend invitation. I have to admit I did masturbated to his profile picture. I used to wear some leggings and a sweatshirt to class, but that Monday afternoon I put on a dress again (this time without underwear).

I arrived at the class a little bit late, so I decided to sit in the back. There, I saw Thomas and I sat next to him. “I think I forgot something in your house” I whispered to him. “Oh, really? I thought that was a gift” he said. “Did you bring it? Because I think I’m not wearing one right now”. “Girl, do you only have one thong?”. We both laughed and followed the class, because it was a pretty hard subject. At the end of the class he asked me “do you want to go and look for it?”. “Sounds good”.

It was already getting dark and we walked to his car, the parking lot was almost empty. Before opening the passenger’s door, he hugged me from behind. “You really turn me on, [My name]”. Then he discretely moved his hand below my dress. He caressed my pussy and inserted his finger in my pussy, which was already wet. I felt his bulge growing on my ass and that turned me on even more. He took out his finger and we went inside the car. Inside his car it felt enough privacy to take out his cock. It was already hard and big. I sucked it until he had to stop me again. “Your bj are amazing but I do want to fuck you”. He moved to the backseat and I sat on his lap with my back next to his chest and his cock inside my pussy. I love how full my pussy feels when he is inside of me. We fucked in that position until I came and then he turned me around, hugged me and started pounding me a bit harder until he came too. “If it wasn’t for that smile, I wouldn’t have had the courage to talk to you. And look at us now, we are already hooking up” he said.

Long story short, we had a little conversation about our lives and what we wanted our relationship to become. I told him I had finished an abusive relationship not long ago and that I wasn’t ready for a new one yet. He was very comprehensive and told me was looking for something serious but he respected my decision. Well, that didn't last because not long after, we fell in love and we are still together. <3

submitted by /u/LittleAbroad7508
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more