my first gangbang [group]

free dating

My first gangbang was with one of my friends ex. They had recently broken up and she had wanted to get back at him by fucking all the guys he had worried about when they were dating. She was Hella hot without a doubt one of the top 3 hottest girls I've done stuff with. I agreed to do it because of how hot I thought she was. I arrived at her place and there was 6 other guys there already. We all got started shortly after I arrived since a few of the other guys she invited never showed up. Once we got started she gave us all blowjobs to get use started then for a bit after it started some of us were pushing and shoving to enjoy any of her 3 holes. We didn't wear any condoms so it felt amazing at all times even after her ass and pussy got layered in a few loads of cum. It lasted for a whole hour and 20ish mins. A few round of a few from some of the guys and some pictures and clips to send to her ex aka my friend After that 1st occurrence we became a little gangbang group for a while with her. Having one or two gangbangs a week. Some of us coming and leaving the group. Don't know if it still going on since I moved away so I couldn't join anymore and left the group chat since I didn't want to sad hearing about them if they were still going on

submitted by /u/Ill-Vacation2088
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u7fwbg/my_first_gangbang_group/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more