Dr Office

free dating

We went to the Doctors office yesterday. The nurse came I instantly noticed her. She was semi tall, maybe 5’7”. Slim, small breasts but a nice ass. I could see the outline of her thong pressing through her uniform pants and this got my mind going!

My wife is beautiful. Long blond hair, big sexy breasts and an ass you just want to watch shake ;).

I imagined pushing them both on there knees and having my wife pull out my cock take me deep right away, show the nurse whose cock it really is. My wife knows I love my head sucked and shaft stroked. I would pull the nurse up and begin to undress her. Pull off her top and bra and expose her small yet perky nipples. Take my hand and rest it on the head of my wife, feeling the motion of her head bobbing up and down.

I would bend the nurse over the exam table and peal off her scrubs and thong. Once she is naked I would make her switch with my wife. Being more aggressive with the nurse I push her head down on my dick, making her gag and moan.

I take my time with my wife. I kiss down her neck and run my hand through her hair. I pull off her top and bra and push my face between her massive tits. I lick and suck her nipples and make the nurse watch, still choking on my dick.

My wife lays on the exam table and I pull the nurse up and press her face between my wife’s tits. I get on my knee and start to lick her wet pussy. I take the nurse hand and use her fingers to spread my wife’s tight lips and expose her clit. I take my middle finger and slid in, pressing on her G spot while sucking on her clit. She moans and pushed the nurse face on her nipple and runs her hands down the back of my head.

I stand up and pull my wife to the edge of the exam table and tell the nurse to sit on the chair across the room and watch. She displays here self as told and runs one hand over her breasts and the other down her body and across her clit. I push into my wife’s soft warm pussy deep, all at once. She lets out a loud moan and wraps her legs around me and pulls me in. I grab her tits and thrust over and over into her. I take my hands and grab hips and shake her thighs and ass as i slide in and out. This sight instantly take me to the edge. I pull my cock out and grab the nurses and tell her to use her hand and stroke my dick. She rushes over and uses long firm stroke and my cum shoots all over my wife’s tits. I walk around to the side of the table and my wife licks the cum off the tip and strokes out the last drops.

submitted by /u/Shot_Passenger_4560
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more