How I dominated two roommate best friends my freshman year Part III [FMM]

free dating

Anthony was the first to send me a picture of him in Davide’s tight black briefs. I should have known he would be. He’d gotten so accustomed to wearing them for me that when I’d go over to let him eat me out, he’d already be wearing them. The hottest part was whenever he’d cum in them and I’d tell him to just throw them in Davide’s hamper, the poor Cuban not realizing how many of his own briefs had been soaked in his roomates jizz.

Davide followed shortly after, stealing a pair of briefs from his roomate while he was in class. Anthony was much skinnier than him, and this was apparent in the photo he sent me. Davide’s thick Latino dick sling out of Anthony’s red briefs which were visibly tight on him.

Now it was all down to the dick pick with the sleeping roommate. I laughed at the idea of the two of them trying to stay awake longer than the other, not realizing they’re staying up for the same reason.I stayed up late, eager to see which one of my submissive sluts would humiliate themselves first for me. At half passed midnight, my phone signed with the familiar sound of a message.

The photo was clear as day. Davide’s thick Latino dick, just inches away from Anthony’s face as his poor roommate slept obliviously. The tip dripping with precum. Even more daring, was the fact that he’d taken the photo With the flash.

The poor sleeping roomate had no idea the world of confusion and humiliation he was going to face in the morning.

Anthony had an early class, so by the time he left for his class I had plenty of time to meet with Davide in his dorm. I told him the truth, about how I’d pitted him against Anthony in a contest to see who was the more obedient slut. And like a good sub, he took it gracefully. When I told him that I wanted Anthony to walk in on us fucking he was a bit hesitant at first, he was worried about how that might affect their living situation and how that may be a bit awkward. But after showing Davide the countless pictures of his briefs soaked with Anthony’s cum, he was eager to get revenge.

I let Davide fuck me doggy style. I made him bend me over Anthony’s bed which provided a clear view from the door when Anthony would walk in.

By the time Anthony’s class was over, Davide’s thick Latino dick was deep inside me as he pounded me, fucking my the way he’d been wanting to for months now. When I heard the door begin to unlock and I felt Davide’s pace pick up and he hurried his dick deeper in me, my eyes rolled back with pleasure and I began to moan.

As anthony stood there in the door way, he could see it clear as day, his roomate fucking the shit out of the girl who’d bee teasing and testing him for months now. I could see the tears in his eyes even as Davide started roughing me up, grabbing my hair from behind. I couldn’t help but smile though as I noticed the bulge growing in his pants.

From that day on I started a three way sort of sexual relationship, with the two of them as my submissive sluts with Anthony at the bottom of the food chain. I’ve made them do a lot since then. I’ve made them streak for me, kiss each other for my pleasure, and even considered making a move on their dads just to spite them.

I have plenty more stories of how I dominated other guys on my campus. Let me know if you’re interested in hearing them :)

submitted by /u/GirlNextWhores
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u6p2qb/how_i_dominated_two_roommate_best_friends_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more