so a while back my ex ask for a MMF threesome but this 1 has a twist [MMF]

free dating

35m here so a while back with my ex she wanted to do a mmf threesome ok no problem we have done them before. I tell her ok I will start looking, she comes no there is more this time I want you to find a bi guy so we can suck his dick together as well as have me top him as he fucks her. So I think on this then me loving to please if it turns her on agree just give me some liquid courage and we good. Now time comes and everything went great was she had the time of her life squirting repeatedly. What i did not think would happen is me actually enjoying it as much as I did, guess it's just the kinky side of it. Ultimately you just never know what you will like till you try it even sexualy.

submitted by /u/armyvet35
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ue8gob/so_a_while_back_my_ex_ask_for_a_mmf_threesome_but/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more