Fucked a guy at a concert [m&m]

free dating

I travel a lot in my job. Once I was on the other side of the country and was doing a job for a company and at the same time i was going to train the company's employees. Actually, I should have finished in 2 days, but it had been 3 long days and I was tired of constantly getting new questions and work assignments, even though I earned a lot of money on it. I had one more day going, maybe a half one if evrything was going like planned.

My contact person was so happy with the job that was done, so he had fixed me a ticket to a hip hop concert. This was probably the new cool shit and he would not take no for an answer. I tried to politely say no several times, it's not my style at all, but he would not listen. So in the end I did not bother to try anymore. I thought I could go out and have a few beers with him and his friends, go to the concert and leave early, go to the hotel and go to bed. Most of all, I really just wanted to go to the hotel, sit at the bar with a glass of red wine or a whiskey, read my book, pretend to be sophisticated and maybe flirt with some sexy woman or a sweet sales guy and bring them back to my room.

Well, that did not happen. Now I was sitting casually dressed in the bar at a small concert venue, with hundreds of people running around. At first I sat with my contact person and his friends, but we lost each other as we entered the concert hall itself. It was a small concert venue, not room for more than 250 -350 people, but today everyone had decided to go to a concert. It was crowded hot and low on oxygen. People talked, shouted and sang. The whole room smelled of spilled cheap beer and sweat. People stood close together like bricks in a wall and I had to take off my shirt, in order not to get heat stroke. I was constantly pushed and shoved and got closer and closer to the stage, and further and further out towards the left side fare of center. In the end, I luckily ended up behind a cute twink looking guy, which looked as out of place as me.

The guy might have been19 -20 years old. At least not older than 25. He was dirty blonde and circa at my height, but probably 25 maybe 30 kilos lighter than me(55-60 pounds) And he had a nice tight little ass, which he voluntarily or involuntarily was rubbing against my cock. I have some self-control, but I was tired, bored and I gave a damn. Who was this little fucker teasing me like this, so I started grinning him back. It did not take long before my cock became hard as a rock. The guy must have felt my dick through my clothes, but did nothing to either move or dampen the situation. It seemed more like he was trying to tease even me more.

The lights went out and the crowds began to cheer. The band took the stage, or if it was the warm-up band, I still dont know. The crowd started rocking back and forth and my cock was pressed harder against him. Damn I was horny. I started to feel around in my pockets, to see if I had a condom or some kind of lubricant. Luckily I found a lip balm. Everyone's eyes were fixed on the scene and what was happening there, everyone except me. I crushed the lip balm with my fingers and put my hand in my pants and smeared it onto my cock. I looked around to see if anyone had observed me, but everyone was too drunk and preoccupied with what was happening just a few meters from us.

I snuck my cock out of the fly. Luckily I had my shirt in my hand and held it over my cock so no one would or could see. I put my hands on my new friend's hips and pulled his tight jeans down past his buttocks and pressed my hard cock in between his warm cheeks.

He stopped and stood completely still. He was probably surprised. He probably had not imagined this in his wildest dreams. After what felt like an eternity, he began to grind against me again. I pulled my foreskin back slightly and placed the tip against his anal opening. I stood like that and pressed for a small second, before the head of the cock slid slowly in. It felt wonderful to open up this young man. I guarantee you I was not the first one to fuck him, but I can promise you this was the first time he had been fucked like this. He leaned a bit forward and I pushed it completely in. That's how we stood for a few minutes. It was like his anal used my cock as a pacifier.

The people around us sang and cheered and I started to fuck him to the rythem of the music. To hip hop fans, it could look like I was dancing the dumbest dance in the world. But I could not care less for this felt wonderful! His ass was so tight and I could feel my cock pulsing inside him. For between 25 and 30 minutes I stood there and fucked him. Pretending I had 300 people watching and cheering while I fucked this guy made me so incredibly horny. I fucked him harder and harder. The shirt still covered us, But i cared less and less. I used one of my hands to spread his cheeks, he used one of his to do the same. I slammed my cock into him again and again and again. I was dripping with sweat from the heat of all the people and from the fucking and after over 30 minutes I could finally fill him up with my thick warm cum.

I wiped the cock on the shirt before I got it back in my pants. He quickly pulled up his trousers. He tried to turn around to say something, but by then I was already on my way out. Pushing through the crowd.

Out in the fresh air, I started laughing. What the hell just happend? We had not exchanged a single word. We did not know each other's name or phone number. The only thing that could make this experience better was if he was at a concert with his boyfriend and stood next to him ignorant to it all.

submitted by /u/Reverend-Joe
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more